Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, recipes, restaurants & more
- Eats A Wonderful Life
- Food Appreciation blog by a twenty-something year old geek.
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- top 20 Filipino recipes
- Top Picks From A Filipino Who Loves to Cook And Eat.
- Food Technology for Every Juan! (and Maria)
- This blog is about anything related to the food industry in the context of our third-word locality, as seen from the perspective of a follower of Christ.
- Sinful Spoon
- Food blog
- Food Raider
- a Food blog about different foods like asian foods, Pilipino foods, cheap foods, foods that you can find in the phlippines and other countries. also gives food tips.
- Life Is Beautiful
- A Blog about one's thirst for travel, good food and a meaningful life. Check out the different kinds of restaurants in Manila and more!
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- iamthebluedevil is apersonal blog of Justin Torres which features reviews of books, movies, music, fashion, science and his opinions. iamthebluedevil is a realm of possibilities.
- Pinoy Recipes Collection
- Collection of delicious Pinoy recipes.
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Easy To Prepare Lapu Lapu Fish Recipes
- Lapu-Lapu Fish Recipes - Baked | Grilled | Fried | Smoked | Steamed | Stew | Stuffed | Glazed | Broiled | Here, you'll find the best recipes for your lapu-lapu fishes that's good also for loosing weight
- Be engrossed in the crisp, mouth-watering food pictures. Savor the flavors through the dame's words. Travel and discover the food culture of the place. Be amused with random food trivias. Dine with the dame through Gastronomicca.
- My Love For Desserts
- The name of my blog speaks for itself. It's all about my love for desserts..
- Chronicles of Artscooking catering services and some Filipino gatherings and events in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
- Confessions of A drama queen
- I eat eat eat
- Cebu Packed Lunch
- Affordable and the Best Packed Lunch here in Cebu - with FREE DELIVERY!
- Sinigang Junkie
- A Filipina's fondness over Sinigang and other food-lovin' stories!
- Lino's Baon - Japanese style lunch box -
- Lino's Baon provides the Japanese style lunch box for my son daily. Lino's Baon also provides the Japanese food recipe, information of nutritions, and children's health also. Let's try♪
- Diet Motivator
- I am now finding joy in my own simple recipes which I want to share on this blog. I also post some health tidbits from time to time to remind myself to always eat healthy food.
- Tropical Fruit Blog
- The fruits you love
- Miss Table Napkin
- MissTableNapkin has a knack for trying out new food places and new menus. She has been collecting table napkins from various food places since she was a grade schooler.
- I am an adventurer, an adventure of life. If given a chance I would want to travel the Philippines. I want to travel the world. See places that my heart so desires. Art is my passion.
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- Every Cake You Bake
- Hello food whores! Come and visit this food blog. Full of mouthwatering and oh-so yummy food photos for your never ending hunger.
- Chinese na Matakaw
- Chronicles of a Chinese na Matakaw
- Mum From The South
- A personal blog of a full time mom which talks about food, travel and other interesting finds.
- Dining Ni Ikoy
- Sharing Ikoy's experiences in dining locally and international.
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Unlimited Grub Grabs
- Join me as I seek the best, the most filling, and the most budget-friendly food in town, and learn to appreciate the joys of food and dining.
- Ramenologist: Eating where you normally wouldn't
- Eating where you normally wouldn't. Capture the taste of the Metro in a unique point of view. Read and follow! =D
- All about food reviews and some of my random musings. :)
- Yogini Foodie
- Healthy (and not quite healthy) food finds that this yogini finds in the Metro and beyond
- Tips and guide line in how to cook some dishes.
- Panlasang Pinoy
- Learn and watch the great Filipino dishes.
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- The Daily Kiosk
- Know who's HOT and who's NOT in the Faastfood and snacks scene in the Philippines
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Crave Hits!
- A team blog that shares the hit cravings around the metro..
- FULLy Booked!
- I created this 2nd page to talked everything about fashion, photography, places and of course, Foods!!! I
- This blog page is about food and anything idea about a food, drink, desserts, etc. I tried and wanted to share.
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- slices of life, occasions, travel and adventure plus delectable servings of food goodies
- Hungry Onion
- Hungry Onion is a foodie blog with simple and easy recipes. Desserts, Drinks and Health benefits, name it.
- Beyond Home Cooked
- The restaurant chronicles of a food enthusiast in Manila
- Shoot From The Gut
- We're here to share our gustatory adventures as we go out and about, trying out good eats from all sorts of places. We hope to have your company as we live, love and dine. Bon appetit!
- Happy Eating
- . In this blog I'll post my food blogs, food pictures and even recipes that I love. Basically, this blog is all about FOOD! Indeed food is what makes me happy. :) So if you love food like me then come on and follow me! :)
- LIFE IS A BANQUET
- Life is a Banquet is a collection of recipes that Mom used to prepare and cook for the family. It also features exotic recipes and delicacies native to the Kalinga people, a tribe in the Cordilleras, northern region of the Philippines.