Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, recipes, restaurants & more
- Eats A Wonderful Life
- Food Appreciation blog by a twenty-something year old geek.
- top 20 Filipino recipes
- Top Picks From A Filipino Who Loves to Cook And Eat.
- Foodies Galore
- Discover interesting places and delectable cuisines!
- Pinoy Recipes Collection
- Collection of delicious Pinoy recipes.
- Let's Enjoy Food
- Recipes. Feast your eyes.
- Sarah's Kitchen
- Sarah's kitchen adventures, food trips, and reviews
- Easy To Prepare Lapu Lapu Fish Recipes
- Lapu-Lapu Fish Recipes - Baked | Grilled | Fried | Smoked | Steamed | Stew | Stuffed | Glazed | Broiled | Here, you'll find the best recipes for your lapu-lapu fishes that's good also for loosing weight
- Confessions of A drama queen
- I eat eat eat
- Food as Culture and the Art of Being Pinoy
- Sinful Spoon
- Food blog
- Rainbow Treats
- Food. Travel. Photography. Me.
- Food Raider
- a Food blog about different foods like asian foods, Pilipino foods, cheap foods, foods that you can find in the phlippines and other countries. also gives food tips.
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- Chronicles of Artscooking catering services and some Filipino gatherings and events in Jeddah Saudi Arabia.
- Every Cake You Bake
- Hello food whores! Come and visit this food blog. Full of mouthwatering and oh-so yummy food photos for your never ending hunger.
- Demitasse Demi-sel
- Rambles, recipes and photographs from a Manila girl gone rogue in Melbourne. Learning my way through university, food and arts - and happily sharing my journey with anyone and everyone that'd like to join me!
- Chinese na Matakaw
- Chronicles of a Chinese na Matakaw
- Dining Ni Ikoy
- Sharing Ikoy's experiences in dining locally and international.
- Life Is Beautiful
- A Blog about one's thirst for travel, good food and a meaningful life. Check out the different kinds of restaurants in Manila and more!
- When Food and Gaming Collides
- Who doesn't love food and who doesn't have a child's heart? This blog is mainly about food reviews about random food trips and gaming (and random stuffs of life)
- Be engrossed in the crisp, mouth-watering food pictures. Savor the flavors through the dame's words. Travel and discover the food culture of the place. Be amused with random food trivias. Dine with the dame through Gastronomicca.
- My Love For Desserts
- The name of my blog speaks for itself. It's all about my love for desserts..
- Crave Hits!
- A team blog that shares the hit cravings around the metro..
- I Am Not A Cook
- I did not grow up cooking. I wasn't trained to cook and I did not take up any courses. Growing up I was an eater, but ever since I got married, I've been braving the kitchen... trying to feed my husband
- Miss Table Napkin
- MissTableNapkin has a knack for trying out new food places and new menus. She has been collecting table napkins from various food places since she was a grade schooler.
- Cebu Packed Lunch
- Affordable and the Best Packed Lunch here in Cebu - with FREE DELIVERY!
- Sinigang Junkie
- A Filipina's fondness over Sinigang and other food-lovin' stories!
- From Our Kitchen To Yours
- If your tastebuds are tingling and you're not sure which type of food will satisfy them, take a minute and read my blog they put the year's worth of recipes and food ideas at you fingertips
- Hungry Onion
- Hungry Onion is a foodie blog with simple and easy recipes. Desserts, Drinks and Health benefits, name it.
- Ramenologist: Eating where you normally wouldn't
- Eating where you normally wouldn't. Capture the taste of the Metro in a unique point of view. Read and follow! =D
- Tropical Fruit Blog
- The fruits you love
- Mum From The South
- A personal blog of a full time mom which talks about food, travel and other interesting finds.
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- Lino's Baon - Japanese style lunch box -
- Lino's Baon provides the Japanese style lunch box for my son daily. Lino's Baon also provides the Japanese food recipe, information of nutritions, and children's health also. Let's try♪
- Oh Hey Raymond
- Restaurants, cafe, recipes and everything about food!
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- Diet Motivator
- I am now finding joy in my own simple recipes which I want to share on this blog. I also post some health tidbits from time to time to remind myself to always eat healthy food.
- Unlimited Grub Grabs
- Join me as I seek the best, the most filling, and the most budget-friendly food in town, and learn to appreciate the joys of food and dining.
- Tips and guide line in how to cook some dishes.
- FULLy Booked!
- I created this 2nd page to talked everything about fashion, photography, places and of course, Foods!!! I
- Flight of Ideas
- The personal blog of a young doctor who likes to write and eat. :)
- Panlasang Pinoy
- Learn and watch the great Filipino dishes.
- The amateur food blog of Marz Llave. Join her as she writes about food and how she will eat anything that you challenge her to.
- The Daily Kiosk
- Know who's HOT and who's NOT in the Faastfood and snacks scene in the Philippines
- slices of life, occasions, travel and adventure plus delectable servings of food goodies
- I am an adventurer, an adventure of life. If given a chance I would want to travel the Philippines. I want to travel the world. See places that my heart so desires. Art is my passion.
- Shoot From The Gut
- We're here to share our gustatory adventures as we go out and about, trying out good eats from all sorts of places. We hope to have your company as we live, love and dine. Bon appetit!
- Happy Eating
- . In this blog I'll post my food blogs, food pictures and even recipes that I love. Basically, this blog is all about FOOD! Indeed food is what makes me happy. :) So if you love food like me then come on and follow me! :)
- Yogini Foodie
- Healthy (and not quite healthy) food finds that this yogini finds in the Metro and beyond
- Sweet Pinoy Recipe
- Now the black ship of the family is revealing the secret and allowing those food loving, unhealthy, overweight people of the world to enjoy. May your healthy vein be clog by fats and experience a heart attack!