Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, restaurants, recipes & more
- LIFE IS A BANQUET
- Life is a Banquet is a collection of recipes that Mom used to prepare and cook for the family. It also features exotic recipes and delicacies native to the Kalinga people, a tribe in the Cordilleras, northern region of the Philippines.
- Life Is Beautiful
- A Blog about one's thirst for travel, good food and a meaningful life. Check out the different kinds of restaurants in Manila and more!
- Golden Palate Asia
- Golden Palate Food Services (Golden Palate Asia) is an innovative Delivery Meal Service and Catering. We cater to Corporate events, Board meetings, private functions and Holiday parties as well.
- Unlimited Grub Grabs
- Join me as I seek the best, the most filling, and the most budget-friendly food in town, and learn to appreciate the joys of food and dining.
- Page Juan is a food blog review for the middle class and for those who are on a tight budget. In short, yung kaya lang gumastos ng less than 500 sa pagkain na good for two.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Bitter Melon Salad
- Check out my recipe on Bitter Melon a.k.a. Ampalaya Salad
- Rhythmic Food Trip
- Rhythmic Food Trip at it's simplest form, is an Adventure. Our Goal is to Travel and Find Out New Food to Eat and Share our Experiences with Everyone!
- about life ...about kitchen ....I love cooking for family and friends. I have no formal training in cooking and in baking. I am always pursuit to learn about food and photography. I blog recipes and pictures of the foods that I make.
- FULLy Booked!
- I created this 2nd page to talked everything about fashion, photography, places and of course, Foods!!! I
- Oh Hey Raymond
- Restaurants, cafe, recipes and everything about food!
- Teresita's Halo-Halo and Palabok: Perfect Pinoy Merienda
- Review of the halo-halo and palabok at Teresita's Halo-Halo and Palabok at Waltermart
- Restaurant reviews and food finds in and around the Philippines
- More Fun Dining
- I may not be a chef or a good cook either but let me show you my personal dining tourism. Enjoy and have fun!
- abby gaby foodie
- will write for food. Read restaurant features and food reviews in this Manila-based blog.
- Easy To Prepare Lapu Lapu Fish Recipes
- Lapu-Lapu Fish Recipes - Baked | Grilled | Fried | Smoked | Steamed | Stew | Stuffed | Glazed | Broiled | Here, you'll find the best recipes for your lapu-lapu fishes that's good also for loosing weight
- A blog where I share my own recipes, recipes of others that I've tweaked, and insights on my travel experiences relating to food and culture.
- Not Worth Eat
- Manila's guide on which restaurants NOT to try.
- top 20 Filipino recipes
- Top Picks From A Filipino Who Loves to Cook And Eat.
- cakes and foods
- anything about cakes and pinoy foods
- My Food Trips
- Food. Travel. Love.
- Rainbow Treats
- Food. Travel. Photography. Me.
- Miss Table Napkin
- MissTableNapkin has a knack for trying out new food places and new menus. She has been collecting table napkins from various food places since she was a grade schooler.
- An EDI Developer (I.T field) who loves fashion, food, travel, coffee and EDM.
- Shoot From The Gut
- We're here to share our gustatory adventures as we go out and about, trying out good eats from all sorts of places. We hope to have your company as we live, love and dine. Bon appetit!
- Foodies Galore
- Discover interesting places and delectable cuisines!
- details on the adventures that I have whenever a friend or relative drags me off somewhere new. my explorations for new places to eat, drink and annoy people around me with my scandalous laugh.
- just K
- This is a food blog of an average medicine student.
- Foodie Cess Adventures
- Are you hungry? Paranoid of what you're eating? Then tune in here! Foodie Cess Adventures is all about food and related to food. Includes food safety, news, trivias, top lists, recipes and a lot more.
- Food Raider
- a Food blog about different foods like asian foods, Pilipino foods, cheap foods, foods that you can find in the phlippines and other countries. also gives food tips.
- deniese torres
- food, drinks and moreeee
- INGREDIENTS for BAKERY, PATISSERIE and CHOCOLATE.
- Monica Lao
- It's all about food, travel, and everything under the sun.
- The Fat Kid Outside
- All contents are 100% original. It's an all around blog but posts are more on food.
- Yogini Foodie
- Healthy (and not quite healthy) food finds that this yogini finds in the Metro and beyond
- Phoebe The Foodie
- A blog about my fascination, my enjoyment, my happiness and my love for food. Enjoy my culinary escapades...
- Easy Beef Sukiyaki Recipe
- Here is my featured recipe for the month. The Beef Sukiyaki Recipe which can be done in less than an hour
- Amateur Baker & Cook, Professional Food Lover. I dream about food night and day! All about my restaurant raves (and rants!), kitchen adventures (and misadventures!), and food musings. Don't worry, I'm still sexy even with all the eating! ;)
- Food Trip Manila!!!
- Food Experiences by RoadieManila!!!
- cooking for two
- you, me, and our kitchen.
- Usapang Kanto
- A blog about food, drinks and restaurants, not a comprehensive blog but just a collection of thoughts of an ordinary person trying new restaurants.
- The Sizzlin' Pepper Steak is Perfect for A Rainy Friday Night
- My food and restaurant review on Sizzlin Pepper Steak, Trinoma Mall
- an online diary of my personal views, travels and the constant search for good food. In here you will also find random things on fashion, art, and the great loves of my life, family & friends.
- Nana Wanders
- Come and join me enjoy the little joys of discovering new places and new food.
- Serial Eater MNL
- Food photos, restaurant location around the globe
- Flip Flops
- Sinigang Junkie
- A Filipina's fondness over Sinigang and other food-lovin' stories!
- Chef Kuno
- Chef Kuno documents the journey of two siblings who are convinced that good food is a necessity while battling the temptations of cheap fastfood. It could be fun. It's a journey after all, let's hope its filled with yummy goodies along the wa
- Confessions of A drama queen
- I eat eat eat