Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, recipes, restaurants & more
- Nicole Will Eat
- Nicole Will Eat is a food blog where Nicole posts her food photos, diet logs, foodie-related adventures and some recipes. :)
- mmdc7 Online
- is a place where I can share my food trips, adventures, random thoughts, programming, and many more.
- Geeks who love food.
- PALAGUTOM - The Traveling Gutom
- The author has a food mission while traveling gutom. Check out and follow the blog to learn the mission. Palagutom believes that you don't have to spend too much to taste the food you crave for. Why buy the expensive if you can have them cheap?
- Shutter Cravings
- A blog from Davao City bringing you the best in food and drinks from all over the metro
- Karenkeng's Blogski
- a mixture of food reviews, lifestyle, travel, dogs, contests, resorts, etc
- Reich's Kitchen
- Food blog of Reich de Vera. Contains: - Food Adventures - Cooking Adventures - Recipes - food products - cooking techniques - whatnots about food, beverage, cooking, baking - posts on kitchen mishaps, food tragedies and epic fails - food history
- top 20 Filipino recipes
- Top Picks From A Filipino Who Loves to Cook And Eat.
- The Sweet-toothed Diaries
- This is a blog that talks about nothing but sweetness and desserts.
- Inside a chef's life
- A Peek inside a Filipino Chefs life: Restaurant Secrets, Recipes, Food Travels and more!
- Plate and Me
- It’s more than just a food blog. This site is about my ‘plate’ from where I eat or places that are making a buzz in the food industry.
- Viand Everyday
- a blog about food we eat everyday
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Batangas Foodtrip
- Batangas Foodtrip
- Coffee Stains and Ink Blots
- Family. Fun. Food. Adventures.
- A Swedish-Pinoy's Food and Travel Frolic.
- Pinoy Food
- Let's talk about Pinoy Foods!
- A Filipino Food and Recipe Experience
- Welcome to my Personal Blog. Experience the mouth watery taste and colors of a every Filipino Food! Feel free to use all the Filipino Recipe here on my Blog. Happy Cooking Folks.
- I am an adventurer, an adventure of life. If given a chance I would want to travel the Philippines. I want to travel the world. See places that my heart so desires. Art is my passion.
- I Love Sisig - Filipino Eats from your block to mine
- Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! ilovesisig is dedicated to the discovery, passion, and innovation of Filipino Eats.
- The Personal Cook Files
- The story of a marriage told in the language of food. Easy cooking recipes, food tips and food trip restaurant reviews of a brooding personal cook documented by his high-strung wife scribe.
- the blog of a Bisaya Gal who is exploring the gustatory delights of Manila and elsewhere
- Chef Gusto
- The whole point behind this is to tell people there are things us home-cooks can make even without a Culinary Arts diploma. Yes we can make hollandaise. Yes we can make Chantilly cream. These are just words to make something delicious hard to grasp.
- Captain Food is the blog of Dane - a 22 year old foodie who has extreme passion in sharing good food and nice places to chill. She loves to explore new places, & restaurants all over the Philippines. Join her as she eat, travel, and cook.
- Foodful Glory
- This blog is about step by step Recipes (Sweet and Savory) that the average Filipino can make in the Kusina! Also, Good Eats around the Metro.
- iMac's Cafe
- iMac's Cafe is an entertainment and food blog as well as sharing some sports activities.
- Restaurant reviews and food finds in and around the Philippines
- Emotera's Food Trip
- A blog on restaurant and food adventures of a foodtrip addict.
- Storm in my Kitchen
- An attempt to be adept in the kitchen one dish at a time.
- Pinoy Recipes Collection
- Collection of delicious Pinoy recipes.
- Simple Pinoy Recipes
- A collection of my simple yet delicious Pinoy Recipes!
- Angeles City Cuisine
- A blog about Filipino dishes, Kapampangan dishes in Angeles City, Pampanga
- Randomness Is Bliss
- It's a hodge podge of travel, food, and photography. I focus on promoting Philippine tourism thru my travels and thru my food escapades.
- A blog where I share my own recipes, recipes of others that I've tweaked, and insights on my travel experiences relating to food and culture.
- The Gastro Spot
- Online Guide to the Food & Drinks in the Philippines
- newlyweds living away from home food cravings, enjoys cooking at the comfort of their kitchen, cooks and eat anything they crave for.
- JnyJ cakes
- all about cakes and cookies and some favorites. My ongoing self-education in the business of cakes and baking and cake decorating. Some great resources for great recipes and tutorials too.
- Well this blog is all about the restaurants, food trip. We love taking pictures of foods and other stuffs. Hope you'll find my blog unique and interesting, and by the way, I just started in the world of blogging.
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Chinese na Matakaw
- Chronicles of a Chinese na Matakaw
- The Girl With The Lemon Satchel
- A lifestyle blog site about food, drink, beauty products, fashion, style, haul, technology, books, films, tips or advice and anything under the sun by Aren Cayetano.
- Pinoy Muffin Top
- Pinoy Muffin Top -- a Food Blog. Everything there is about food.
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- the condo chef
- Yummy eats from a small kitchen.
- Benguet Cook
- sharing recipes i cook for my family, food finds that are unique to baguio city and the cordilleras which showcases indigenous food and our culture that comes with it. mangan tako!
- Justiniano Post It
- A newbie food blogger, an athlete, a badminton player, a runner/ cyclist, and a lover of food.
- Before Six Diet
- This is not about the "before six diet." This about preparing and cooking your own food after your 8-5 office hours and skipping junk and fast foods. No excuse. You can do it; you can eat your dinner before six!
- Life Is Beautiful
- A Blog about one's thirst for travel, good food and a meaningful life. Check out the different kinds of restaurants in Manila and more!
- everything about food, fun places and loving life!