Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, restaurants, recipes & more
- My blog is a food & lifestyle blog.. more concentrated on whats in Davao..
- Pinoy Food
- Let's talk about Pinoy Foods!
- Food Treats and More
- An expat pinay’s home cooking recipes and eating out chronicles plus musings on current events
- Savory Thoughts
- A food blog for all things delicious—and all the passion, surprises, and indulgence that come with it. If you too love food, feel free to take a moment or two to read some of the postings. I hope you enjoy them and don't get too hungry! :)
- Viand Everyday
- a blog about food we eat everyday
- Storm in my Kitchen
- An attempt to be adept in the kitchen one dish at a time.
- everything about food, fun places and loving life!
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Shutter Cravings
- A blog from Davao City bringing you the best in food and drinks from all over the metro
- Follow that craving
- I love food! I often have cravings but it varies depending on my mood. I share food reviews, recipes and tips.
- The Girl With The Lemon Satchel
- A lifestyle blog site about food, drink, beauty products, fashion, style, haul, technology, books, films, tips or advice and anything under the sun by Aren Cayetano.
- me loves cooking
- Its all about, recipe that can be easy cooked and affordable for your budget. Since most Filipinos love eating this blog is contains food that we eat in the restaurant, food chain and on the street.
- mmdc7 Online
- is a place where I can share my food trips, adventures, random thoughts, programming, and many more.
- JnyJ cakes
- all about cakes and cookies and some favorites. My ongoing self-education in the business of cakes and baking and cake decorating. Some great resources for great recipes and tutorials too.
- Cook Food with Love
- Food I cook for my family and food outside our home that we like to explore and try.
- Geeks who love food.
- A Filipino Food and Recipe Experience
- Welcome to my Personal Blog. Experience the mouth watery taste and colors of a every Filipino Food! Feel free to use all the Filipino Recipe here on my Blog. Happy Cooking Folks.
- Sabor Ilonggo
- Ang mga manamit sa Iloilo
- Laidz Tapsilogan
- A blog on our Tapsilogan business in Cavite, our menu, business updates, etc..
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- This blog is all about my two passions - food & photography... and pretty much everything else in between.
- Randomness Is Bliss
- It's a hodge podge of travel, food, and photography. I focus on promoting Philippine tourism thru my travels and thru my food escapades.
- Glutton on a Diet
- Oh the contradiction of it all, I love to it but I also love to stay fit and sexy
- This blog is a collection of friends I & K's experiences and reviews, mostly of, but not limited to, food. It hosts their voices & pushes them to explore the unknown as they embark on random adventures & taste and experience life.
- Before Six Diet
- This is not about the "before six diet." This about preparing and cooking your own food after your 8-5 office hours and skipping junk and fast foods. No excuse. You can do it; you can eat your dinner before six!
- Restaurant reviews and food finds in and around the Philippines
- I Love Sisig - Filipino Eats from your block to mine
- Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! ilovesisig is dedicated to the discovery, passion, and innovation of Filipino Eats.
- Startin' A New Life Too
- Enjoying life and the goodness it offers....life really rocks.
- 240 baons + 365 meals
- A blog that gives helpful tips on packing lunches and preparing simple meals. The author encourages people to be creative with their baons and encourages health and wellness through proper food choices. Features Asian food, bentos and grocery finds.
- iMac's Cafe
- iMac's Cafe is an entertainment and food blog as well as sharing some sports activities.
- Every Cake You Bake
- Hello food whores! Come and visit this food blog. Full of mouthwatering and oh-so yummy food photos for your never ending hunger.
- lover of food. addicted to the wonder rush. gets high on exquisite finds. OC planner traveler. wannabe explorer. frustrated writer. /missadventuretraveler
- my food review, food, new restaurant, menu
- Chew On This
- Edible stuff found on a daily basis.
- Justiniano Post It
- A newbie food blogger, an athlete, a badminton player, a runner/ cyclist, and a lover of food.
- the blog of a Bisaya Gal who is exploring the gustatory delights of Manila and elsewhere
- Angeles City Cuisine
- A blog about Filipino dishes, Kapampangan dishes in Angeles City, Pampanga
- Foof and travel. That's what Greedy Glutton is all about. visit the site!
- I am an adventurer, an adventure of life. If given a chance I would want to travel the Philippines. I want to travel the world. See places that my heart so desires. Art is my passion.
- This blog is supposed to be an "all desserts" blog. but I will include product reviews, my family and friends, school, arts and crafts.
- Nicole Will Eat
- Nicole Will Eat is a food blog where Nicole posts her food photos, diet logs, foodie-related adventures and some recipes. :)
- Inside a chef's life
- A Peek inside a Filipino Chefs life: Restaurant Secrets, Recipes, Food Travels and more!
- Crave Hits!
- A team blog that shares the hit cravings around the metro..
- an online diary of my personal views, travels and the constant search for good food. In here you will also find random things on fashion, art, and the great loves of my life, family & friends.
- theWife - A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz
- A Day in the life of Mary Rose Cedro-Cruz. She talks about family, friends, lifestyle design and shares her best gourmet recipes.
- A blog where I share my own recipes, recipes of others that I've tweaked, and insights on my travel experiences relating to food and culture.
- Exploring The World of Philippine Cuisines and Landscapes
- FULLy Booked!
- I created this 2nd page to talked everything about fashion, photography, places and of course, Foods!!! I
- Chinese na Matakaw
- Chronicles of a Chinese na Matakaw
- Captain Food is the blog of Dane - a 22 year old foodie who has extreme passion in sharing good food and nice places to chill. She loves to explore new places, & restaurants all over the Philippines. Join her as she eat, travel, and cook.