Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, recipes, restaurants & more
- Journey into discovering different dishes, international cuisines and restaurants in the Philippines.
- Food Treats and More
- An expat pinay’s home cooking recipes and eating out chronicles plus musings on current events
- the dentist is in the kitchen
- anything and everything about food
- Cook Food with Love
- Food I cook for my family and food outside our home that we like to explore and try.
- Mommy is Now Cooking
- Kitchen (mis)adventures...
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- My Dessert Diet
- A food and health blog with recipes, reviews and tips.
- Pigout Philippines
- An online guide to foreigners, Filipinos or anyone who has a big appetite on the best places to eat in the Philippines.
- The Lunch Buddies
- The Lunch Buddies is a collaboration between two friends to bring the best food reviews and restaurant features to you! We're based in Metro Manila, so expect restaurants from this area, but we'll also post about gastronomic finds elsewhere when
- Effortlessly Gorgeous | Beauty & Lifestyle
- Be effortlessly gorgeous! A beauty and lifestyle blog bringing you beauty tips and secrets, bath and body product (love Lush Philippines) reviews, make-up reviews and of course my love for food and coffee.
- The Drunken Pig
- The Blue-Collar Pinoy Food Blog
- Adventures of a Gastrognome
- Adventures of a food lover on good food in the metro. Exploring famous and new restaurants and searching for scrumptious and healthy food.
- Pinoy Food
- Let's talk about Pinoy Foods!
- My Dolce Vita
- Food and Lifestyle Blog in Cebu
- details on the adventures that I have whenever a friend or relative drags me off somewhere new. my explorations for new places to eat, drink and annoy people around me with my scandalous laugh.
- Plate and Me
- It’s more than just a food blog. This site is about my ‘plate’ from where I eat or places that are making a buzz in the food industry.
- Taste Cebu
- For honest reviews of food, food products, food establishments, restaurants and even hotels.
- Viand Everyday
- a blog about food we eat everyday
- Cooking and Baking
- My Tasty Buds ~ Patikim
- Chaley and Evan like to go on food adventures, find out as they discover restaurants and how it is for them
- Food:Cooking and Capturing
- A Filipina learning to cook with the freshest ingredients availabale in Taiwan
- Well this blog is all about the restaurants, food trip. We love taking pictures of foods and other stuffs. Hope you'll find my blog unique and interesting, and by the way, I just started in the world of blogging.
- My Tasteful Life
- Food adventures and discoveries. A fast food junkie turned gourmand. Her pleasure for food drawn by her loving heart ♥. Stalk some of the Cebuana Food monster food and thoughts :D
- JnyJ cakes
- all about cakes and cookies and some favorites. My ongoing self-education in the business of cakes and baking and cake decorating. Some great resources for great recipes and tutorials too.
- Blue Plates
- Food reviews, restaurant critiques, various recipes, and basically anything and everything that has to do with food and eating.
- Benguet Cook
- sharing recipes i cook for my family, food finds that are unique to baguio city and the cordilleras which showcases indigenous food and our culture that comes with it. mangan tako!
- top 20 Filipino recipes
- Top Picks From A Filipino Who Loves to Cook And Eat.
- Eat. Drink. Dance. (Repeat!)
- Events, Movie Schedules, Gigs, Concerts, Bartending, Entertainment, Dance Workshops, Press Releases, Seat Sale Alerts, Online Promos, Food, Travel, and many more!
- The Fat Tummy
- Two people in love who love to travel, cook, bake and eat.
- Batangas Foodtrip
- Batangas Foodtrip
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- mmdc7 Online
- is a place where I can share my food trips, adventures, random thoughts, programming, and many more.
- This blog is about food around the metro from food cart to fast food and from simple meal to fine to dining.
- Foodful Glory
- This blog is about step by step Recipes (Sweet and Savory) that the average Filipino can make in the Kusina! Also, Good Eats around the Metro.
- This blog is a collection of friends I & K's experiences and reviews, mostly of, but not limited to, food. It hosts their voices & pushes them to explore the unknown as they embark on random adventures & taste and experience life.
- Adobo At Iba Pa | Filipino Food Celebration
- We are a family of foodies and I would like to share all foodies out there recipes that I have tried and kitchen tested and which are being enjoyed by my family.
- Papa Bear Cakes Tagaytay
- Papa Bear Cakes Tagaytay offer Homemade Cakes,Fondant Cake,Bar,Brownies,Cupcakes,Loafs and turn your dream cake into reality.
- Karenkeng's Blogski
- a mixture of food reviews, lifestyle, travel, dogs, contests, resorts, etc
- Jeepney Recipes
- Jeepney Recipes is a collection of all time favorite filipino dishes from Luzon to Mindanao and from A-dobos to Z-nangag. It also features some popular dishes and cuisines from all over the world.
- Sabor Ilonggo
- Ang mga manamit sa Iloilo
- Spread Organic Agriculture in the Philippines
- SOAP: Spread Organic Agriculture in the Philippines. I-Hub It...Your One Stop Information Center for Organic Agriculture in the Philippines. We Link Everything to Everyone in OrganicAg
- Demitasse Demi-sel
- Rambles, recipes and photographs from a Manila girl gone rogue in Melbourne. Learning my way through university, food and arts - and happily sharing my journey with anyone and everyone that'd like to join me!
- Filipino Style Recipes
- Panlansang Pinoy | Lutong Pinoy
- PALAGUTOM - The Traveling Gutom
- The author has a food mission while traveling gutom. Check out and follow the blog to learn the mission. Palagutom believes that you don't have to spend too much to taste the food you crave for. Why buy the expensive if you can have them cheap?
- Coffee Stains and Ink Blots
- Family. Fun. Food. Adventures.
- Inside a chef's life
- A Peek inside a Filipino Chefs life: Restaurant Secrets, Recipes, Food Travels and more!
- The Healthy Pinay
- A Pinay's journey through healthy living, sharing recipes and experiences along the way. Vegan's definitely have more fun! Health and Fitness enthusiast just sharing all I know.
- Before Six Diet
- This is not about the "before six diet." This about preparing and cooking your own food after your 8-5 office hours and skipping junk and fast foods. No excuse. You can do it; you can eat your dinner before six!
- I Love Sisig - Filipino Eats from your block to mine
- Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! ilovesisig is dedicated to the discovery, passion, and innovation of Filipino Eats.