Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, recipes, restaurants & more
- Pork Steak with Onion and Gravy Sauce
- This is my easy recipe on Pork Steak with Onion and Gravy Sauce
- Pinoy Recipe
- Find hundreds of original Pinoy recipes with step by step procedure complete with images
- Eats Delicious!
- A blog about food and travel with restaurant reviews, where to eat suggestions, food and service ratings, travel itinerary, DIY trips and adventures.
- Sweet And Chili Spices
- Food, Travel, Life and Everything in Between.
- Spin The Fork
- Gastronomic adventures of an urbanite.
- Essshiii Food Blog
- future MD | noob food blogger | food photography
- Inggo Noms...
- Inggo's food adventures with beloved in Manila and beyond. Metro Manila and Philippines restaurant and food places review blog.
- I Love Sisig - Filipino Eats from your block to mine
- Greetings from the San Francisco Bay Area! ilovesisig is dedicated to the discovery, passion, and innovation of Filipino Eats.
- 240 baons + 365 meals
- A blog that gives helpful tips on packing lunches and preparing simple meals. The author encourages people to be creative with their baons and encourages health and wellness through proper food choices. Features Asian food, bentos and grocery finds.
- eat all you can
- food...food...food...anything about food...mostly reviews...non-expert reviews...reviews of someone who just loves to eat, period...opinion similar to yours...yumyum
- Pinoy Recipes Collection
- Collection of delicious Pinoy recipes.
- Sunday's Avenue
- This blog is own by 2 sisters who think differently, from their likes to dislikes and from fashion to food. We use this blog to share our activities and to share our memories to everyone.
- Captain Food is the blog of Dane - a 22 year old foodie who has extreme passion in sharing good food and nice places to chill. She loves to explore new places, & restaurants all over the Philippines. Join her as she eat, travel, and cook.
- Benguet Cook
- sharing recipes i cook for my family, food finds that are unique to baguio city and the cordilleras which showcases indigenous food and our culture that comes with it. mangan tako!
- My Dessert Diet
- A food and health blog with recipes, reviews and tips.
- Excursions of a Wanderlust in style
- trips and eats
- Definitely Pinoy
- Filipino food and travel by heart, mind, and soul.
- Filipino promo site directory with the latest promos, contest, freebies, free sample and giveaway.
- Mga Pagkaing Filipino
- The Best Foods and Drinks from the Tropical Island of the Philippines.
- Live, Laugh, Love and Eat in Between
- A native Filipina posting my journey and battle as me and my son conquer the world. Here you'll find mostly my and my son's battle with a rare brain tumor. I advertise products, share my feelings, or do some things that interest me.
- The Mari-nator
- Mari's online kitchen where she shares her recipes, eat outs, and thoughts on everything food related.
- Spread Organic Agriculture in the Philippines
- SOAP: Spread Organic Agriculture in the Philippines. I-Hub It...Your One Stop Information Center for Organic Agriculture in the Philippines. We Link Everything to Everyone in OrganicAg
- Well this blog is all about the restaurants, food trip. We love taking pictures of foods and other stuffs. Hope you'll find my blog unique and interesting, and by the way, I just started in the world of blogging.
- Where to Pig Out
- Where do you want to eat? We have the answer for your all cravings. We will update you on the latest resto in town, so visit our site.
- Cooking and Baking
- The Young Foodie
- A nursing graduate-foodie's blog about the best restaurants in the metro.
- Ala Gutom Eh
- Review of Filipino local restaurants and eatery with description of the whole eating experience. Additional information like address and contact numbers also included.
- xoushii's Gastronomic Adventures
- This is the food review blog of Xoushii aka Adrianne Chieko. I review restaurants, fast food chains, events and food markets that I've been to in Metro Manila and all over the Philippines
- Laidz Tapsilogan
- A blog on our Tapsilogan business in Cavite, our menu, business updates, etc..
- Dementia Foodista
- The food blog of a hedonist known as Dementia. She knows good food.
- Tropical Fruit Blog
- The fruits you love
- Taste Cebu
- For honest reviews of food, food products, food establishments, restaurants and even hotels.
- exotic food recipes & other gastronomic fetishes
- Unique, unusual, exotic, even bizarre food recipes from the Philippines and all over
- Viand Everyday
- a blog about food we eat everyday
- vib's heyday
- I created Vib's Heyday because I was inspired by some friends and other talented filipinos who share their knowledge and experience and I am about to do so.I'm willing to learn and explore new things.
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Family M.E.E.L. Time
- This is a blog that offers simple home-cooked recipes. It is a no garnishing meaning raw photos and actual food servings are presented. Not gourmet type of food which are realistic and doable at home. And simple edible family food recipes.
- Follow that craving
- I love food! I often have cravings but it varies depending on my mood. I share food reviews, recipes and tips.
- A collection of my stories, cravings, whereabouts and snapshots.
- My Tasty Buds ~ Patikim
- Chaley and Evan like to go on food adventures, find out as they discover restaurants and how it is for them
- Pinoy Home Cooking and Recipes
- Overseas Pinoy Cooking Photofoodblog about Pinoy foods and recipes
- Halie's Food Guide
- A blog of recipes from my own kitchen. Recipes passed down to me by my mom, my own experiments and shared by friends.
- Happy Eating
- . In this blog I'll post my food blogs, food pictures and even recipes that I love. Basically, this blog is all about FOOD! Indeed food is what makes me happy. :) So if you love food like me then come on and follow me! :)
- my food review, food, new restaurant, menu
- Before Six Diet
- This is not about the "before six diet." This about preparing and cooking your own food after your 8-5 office hours and skipping junk and fast foods. No excuse. You can do it; you can eat your dinner before six!
- Sabor Ilonggo
- Ang mga manamit sa Iloilo
- Yogini Foodie
- Healthy (and not quite healthy) food finds that this yogini finds in the Metro and beyond
- Cebu Packed Lunch
- Affordable and the Best Packed Lunch here in Cebu - with FREE DELIVERY!
- Startin' A New Life Too
- Enjoying life and the goodness it offers....life really rocks.
- Crave Hits!
- A team blog that shares the hit cravings around the metro..