Food & Drink - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering food, travel, recipes, restaurants & more
- Savvy about Nothing
- A blog about anything from an expert of nothing.
- Dinner at Six Thirty
- Of Food, Love, and Dreams...
- Journey of a Dreamer
- An online diary about my adventure, passion for travelling, foods and wedding.
- Pig Out Sessions!
- A food photo blog inspired by the frequent pig out sessions by my BF and I.
- Have at You!
- Have at You! is Jam’s personal blog, focusing on the food she gets to enjoy, the places she visits, and the events she attends.
- Eyes on Manila
- Eyes on Manila is about food and travel around Metro Manila.
- JnyJ cakes
- all about cakes and cookies and some favorites. My ongoing self-education in the business of cakes and baking and cake decorating. Some great resources for great recipes and tutorials too.
- Tummy Traveller
- My own diary of adventures.
- Effortlessly Gorgeous | Beauty & Lifestyle
- Be effortlessly gorgeous! A beauty and lifestyle blog bringing you beauty tips and secrets, bath and body product (love Lush Philippines) reviews, make-up reviews and of course my love for food and coffee.
- The Young Foodie
- A nursing graduate-foodie's blog about the best restaurants in the metro.
- Malunggay Meals Plus
- Because most kids nowadays don't eat vegetables, even some of the adults, so here are some recipes that will teach you how to cook your favorite food in a different and easiest way that is also delicious, affordable and most of all nutricious.
- The SaTASTEfied CHef
- Chef by profession but a writer by heart and a photographer wannabe. Loves to eat and explore different eateries.
- A blog where I share my own recipes, recipes of others that I've tweaked, and insights on my travel experiences relating to food and culture.
- Eat and Run Manila
- Eat and Run Manila is a Filipino blog dedicated to food and travel. Features places in the Metro with good and appetizing food. Eating our way through Metro Manila, seeking the best places for food and the most random little food finds.
- Our Family Blogs About
- Crochet, recipe, cooking, arts
- Pinoy Food
- Let's talk about Pinoy Foods!
- Glutton Anonymous
- The life and times of a food addict who not only has a voracious appetite for all things edible (except vegetables), but also for the good things life has to offer.
- FTW! Food, Travel and Whateves.
- A space for my frustration in photography, my recent travels and my reviews on food and other things.
- TOPH: FOODSPOTS
- Experience the pleasure to TRAVEL to a new and exciting places, to EAT from the yummiest to the unusual food haven and to DISCOVER interactive events and activities you should try into.
- The Exxagerated Zeal
- Food and Drink Lifestyle Blog
- Filipino Yum!
- Easy Filipino Recipes! Cook perfect Filipino food!
- Trip or Treats
- A wanderlust’s attempt to traipse the universe one step/bite/plane at a time. After living in Malibu,LA & NY, ToT’s back in Manila with itchy traveler’s feet, a huge appetite & unadulterated tales from her travels and her tummy.
- Sights and Spices
- Ride along my adventures as I travel and taste the different flavors the world has to offer.
- Essshiii Food Blog
- future MD | noob food blogger | food photography
- Randomness Is Bliss
- It's a hodge podge of travel, food, and photography. I focus on promoting Philippine tourism thru my travels and thru my food escapades.
- The Mari-nator
- Mari's online kitchen where she shares her recipes, eat outs, and thoughts on everything food related.
- Nheng's Wonderland
- Mom of twin boys who loves to braid, crochet and do any DIY. This is her outlet on documenting her crafts. Plus, she also loves to blogs about foods, outfits, reviews, travels and events.
- The Travelling Mermaid
- Fun food experiences about the latest eats mostly around Manila with boyfriend and friends! ;) #young
- Heavenly Baked By Elvie
- My therapeutic hobby after a long stressful day...Baking !
- Beer Lover in Manila
- Beer Lover in Manila is about bars, local and abroad; beers, local and imported. Craft beers i have tasted, places that sells craft beers.
- 240 baons + 365 meals
- A blog that gives helpful tips on packing lunches and preparing simple meals. The author encourages people to be creative with their baons and encourages health and wellness through proper food choices. Features Asian food, bentos and grocery finds.
- Food Treats and More
- An expat pinay’s home cooking recipes and eating out chronicles plus musings on current events
- eat all you can
- food...food...food...anything about food...mostly reviews...non-expert reviews...reviews of someone who just loves to eat, period...opinion similar to yours...yumyum
- Cooking and Baking
- Pinay Foodie
- A personal review of different restaurants and its food
- Good Food Trips
- Food adventures around the country.
- Cook Food with Love
- Food I cook for my family and food outside our home that we like to explore and try.
- My blog is a food & lifestyle blog.. more concentrated on whats in Davao..
- My Dessert Diet
- A food and health blog with recipes, reviews and tips.
- The Healthy Pinay
- A Pinay's journey through healthy living, sharing recipes and experiences along the way. Vegan's definitely have more fun! Health and Fitness enthusiast just sharing all I know.
- The Cuisineuer
- Feast your eyes...Feed your mind...Foster your soul...
- Foodful Glory
- This blog is about step by step Recipes (Sweet and Savory) that the average Filipino can make in the Kusina! Also, Good Eats around the Metro.
- Filipino Recipes
- This blog features easy-to-cook and economical Pinoy food recipes
- LUTONG BAHAY Filipino Recipes
- Filipino Food Recipes
- Sweet And Chili Spices
- Food, Travel, Life and Everything in Between.
- ★FOODtrip.info by JayL Aquino
- Come and join JayL Aquino's gastronomic adventures around the metro! :)
- Angeles City Cuisine
- A blog about Filipino dishes, Kapampangan dishes in Angeles City, Pampanga
- Travel, Food, Places, and Faces Time to conquer the world. Time to explore places. Time to meet different people. Time to try different food.
- just K
- This is a food blog of an average medicine student.
- Kitchen Explorers
- a blog about foodies, drinks and everything in the kitchen