All - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering travel, food, fashion, photography & more
- A Filipino mariner's online journal. It includes news, updates, trainings, and experiences of global Pinoy seafarers.
- munir ardi
- blog ng mga tala tungkol sa mga kagiliw-giliw na mga bagay sa buhay
- The BACKPACKERS Adventures
- This site features the Group and its members' adventures - mountain climbing, traveling, nature tripping, random outdoor and backpacking activities, and even just touring around local cities.
- A kikay and an OC newbie mom of Cyler, a cray-cray but a loving wifey of Cj. I have a very demanding career yet a very hands-on mom to my unico hijo, Cyler. I've been blogging for a year now and I'm a mom based in Manila.
- Promo Piso Fare Philippines
- Piso Fare Piso Sale Airline Promos Philippines
- psp games free download
- Free download of psp games full updated and direct download iso and cso
- I am Aileen
- Lifestyle and travel blog of Aileen: a 20-something digital nomad from the Philippines | Follow her adventures around the globe right here!
- Sunday School Lessons for Kids
- Free resources for Kids Sunday School and Children's Church such as Bible story lessons, Object lessons, Character-building lessons, Memory Verses, Kids Craft and Sunday School songs.
- Weblog magazine about male celebrities nudity in movies, TV series, reality shows and even scandal videos. This gay blog consists of photos, videos and gay themed movies. Enjoy surfing the blog! For your private eyes only.
- Shoestring travel adventure around the Philippines and Asia.
- Dead-Simple Solutions
- Programming blog of Manny Vergel. It's about Web Design, iOS, Java, Node JS and othe web frameworks.
- Pal Raine
- Personal blog in general.
- Your Home in the Philippines
- My mission is to help you find your dream home in the Philippines and make your buying or leasing experience a pleasant one.
- Clueless Church Planter
- THE JOURNEY OF A CLUELESS MAN IN STARTING A CHURCH, LEADING PEOPLE AND MAKING MISTAKES.
- Eduard Reformina Blog
- Attraction Marketing, Internet Network Marketing, Online Prospecting Resource For Filipino Network Marketers
- Food Reviews Manila
- Munching on Manila's food, one restaurant and food stall at a time. An honest take on gastronomical delights from gourmet to street food and everything in between.
- Online marketing strategies for networkers.
- Mich Eats and Shops
- There are two things I enjoy doing most - eating and shopping. This blog documents my food adventures as well as shopping expeditions. It also contains reviews on various beauty products and establishments.
- PhilippinePropertySearch.com shows Buyers and Renters houses, townhouses, flats, vacant land and farms from the Philippines’ leading estate agents. Whether you’re looking to buy or rent, you’ll find your perfect home on philippinepropertysearch.com
- Fire Quinito
- A Philippine Sports Blog that Burns
- on beauty stuff & what else's
- ~on the quest of finding good cosmetic products~
- Mikezanity.com - blog about basketball, sneakers, lifestyle and street culture.
- BIR Tax information, Business Solutions and Professional System for CPA, Professional, Entrepreneur, Employee, Student.
- #Tokitechie's blog about #Technology
- This blog covers mostly iOS-related stuff and provides relevant information about technology. The blogger aims to help build a tech-savvy community.
- Island Girl Traveller
- Sibuyan Island Girl backpacking around the Philippines on a minimal budget. Her goal: Seeing a different horizon everyday.
- Total Entertainment for Men
- Personal blog of Tine Mendoza - software engineer, wife, mom
- Rhea Bue Styles & Writes
- A fashion and beauty blog by a full-time social media specialist.
- Just Passing Thru
- Just Passing Thru is the written equivalent of my life's journey as represented by my beliefs, my views, my causes, and the stories of people who form a valuable part of its entirety.
- Kusina ni Teds
- Delicious Food at the Comfort of your Home
- JuanToBuy Online
- A Pinoy's guide to shopping and buying online!
- Pinay Textmate
- Pinay textmate is a dating site and entertainment site that serves students and singles we also have something about love.
- Michi PhotoStory
- online diary where I share my experiences as a wife and mother, my travels, food trips, recipes and memories.
- What's Up, Mommy Tine?
- Enjoying life, homemaking and motherhood
- Naruto manga will be full of surprises, Naruto - Read Naruto Scans Page 1. Free and No Registration required for Naruto 687. Check this blog regularly for the updates of Naruto.
- FASHION TRAVELS
- FASHION TRAVELS Budget-Firendly Fashion Tips & Travel Help
- Fashion Travels
- Fashion, Beauty, Travel, Food and Lifestyle
- Entertainment news,comments and features
- The Rebel Sweetheart
- Motherhood with a touch of flair and a splash of spunk. A quirky mom blogs about stuff she loves - makeup, Kpop, food, shopping, books, mixed martial arts, and her family of three.
- Avida Towers | Condo in Metro Manila, Philippines
- Avida Towers is the condominium arm of Avida Land Inc. The company currently have 12 projects in Metro Manila. Avida has been the standard of Affordable living at its best.
- Doctors Online
- Medical opinions, advices, health news and research.
- Juan Republic
- Juan loves everything about radio, pop culture, journalism, student acts, dirty politics, books, photography, blogs, underground movements, CDs, PULP Magazine, Music, Arts, coffee, beer and a lot of beer, and more of beer!
- Pinoy Super Kitchen Masterchef
- Cooking Shows, Cooking Tips, Health and Well Being, Celebrity Diet
- GIBBS CADIZ
- Theater, travel, movies, music, books and bloviations, by a Manila-based newspaper writer/editor
- MISSKATV ❤
- A Graphic Designer/Beauty Product Developer who loves to blog about all things beauty, fashion and lifestyle.
- A personal beauty blog written by a 30-something scatterbrain. I share my candid makeup and skin care finds, and sometimes, my attempts at a healthier lifestyle.
- Quotes and Letters
- Collection of Quotes in Words, Quotes in Images, Letters done Creatively that will surely touched our Mind and Hearts.
- Familia Kiki
- Funky Franky + Lucky Maqui = Spunky Aki
- Being a Christian is not easy, but it doesn't mean we don't know how to have fun! God, lifestyle and HUMOR
- Pop Reviews Now
- Critical reviews on Korean, American and British pop music. 2011 Philippine Blog Award winner and five-time finalist.