Corporate & Official - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering organizational communication, up manila, new social media, orcom & more
- The Auctioneer
- The official blog of Auction.ph
- a communication blog designed for Oc 152 (Communication Trends and Styles), which is a comparative survey of the different communication technologies, trends, and styles–with a focus on New Social Media–and their impact on organizations.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- The Commwhore's Boudoir
- Are you a communication savvy looking for a corporate yet sexy read? The Commwhore's Boudoir is perfect for you! Join the online commwhore as she ventures into the world of New Social Media.
- Experiences of a common employee from job hunting to overtime.
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- Leizy Vista
- A view of the ever expanding horizons of communication.
- Atlas Copco Philippines
- Although not an official Atlas Copco site, this blog is created by an Atlas Copco employee for Atlas Copco employees and others who may be interested to know more about what's happening in Atlas Copco Philippines.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Gel-O Shots
- A product of a kid from the fastfood generation
- GVRC Placement Services
- GVRC Placement Services, Inc. is a Philippine-based manpower recruitment agency, duly licensed by the POEA. We facilitate the recruitment & placement of highly trained, multiskilled personnel to different parts of the world. Plus get Jobhunting Tips!
- Attack of the Lines
- Attack of the communication blog. Giving you weapons in the form of words.