Corporate & Official - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering organizational communication, up manila, new social media, orcom & more
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- Get That Job Now
- we provide access to real world information on getting the job you want. use our search box to find the work related information that best fits you.
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Gel-O Shots
- A product of a kid from the fastfood generation
- Alex and the Twisted World of OrCom
- This is a blog about an unfamiliar course pioneered by the top university in Metro Manila, UP Manila and is authored by a current senior of Organizational Communication.This blog gives you a closer look at what OrCom truly is.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.
- Attack of the Lines
- Attack of the communication blog. Giving you weapons in the form of words.
- Linking everything under the sun with the power of Communication
- An organizational communication blog to meet your new social media news and bits!
- a communication blog designed for Oc 152 (Communication Trends and Styles), which is a comparative survey of the different communication technologies, trends, and styles–with a focus on New Social Media–and their impact on organizations.
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- communication blog for organizational communication
- The Commwhore's Boudoir
- Are you a communication savvy looking for a corporate yet sexy read? The Commwhore's Boudoir is perfect for you! Join the online commwhore as she ventures into the world of New Social Media.
- ★ JAY+ dreamwerx _redux
- "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up." --JayL Aquino ;-D
- Louduser: "Thinking Aloud. Thinking Allowed." Corporate rebel or angel? Clueless, Curious or Bored? Read on for your OrComusement.
- Dream On
- Communicating in my sleep.
- My Paraluman
- My personal blog. Everything under the sun
- tawa lang ng tawa hanggang ma-dedz :D