Corporate & Official - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering organizational communication, up manila, orcom, new social media & more
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.
- This site contains academic blogs that will soon flourish in the application of new social media in the corporate world.
- Pondo Ng Pinoy
- As a chapter of a movement based in the Diocese of San Pablo ...to develop a Filipino culture rooted more deeply in love of God and neighbor, especially the poor, through little but repeated acts of compassion, solidarity and sharing...
- Linking everything under the sun with the power of Communication
- An organizational communication blog to meet your new social media news and bits!
- Brain bang
- Through Brain Bang, a lot of discussion will hopefully be generated on market positioning and public relations. No idea killers here. Only passionate dialectics.
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- 'Campus Jock'
- I have tried a lot of sports, played almost all the games there are, or probably, all the games I knew. But this one is mine, my own game in my own playing field. Yeah, I am an athlete, and communication is my sport.
- Get That Job Now
- we provide access to real world information on getting the job you want. use our search box to find the work related information that best fits you.
- Little Miss Straightbangs
- Paula Batalla, a UP Manila-BA Organizational Communication student, enters the realm of New Social Media as Little Miss Straightbangs. In style, we ramp along with organizations as they use new social media as their way forward.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- Attack of the Lines
- Attack of the communication blog. Giving you weapons in the form of words.
- tawa lang ng tawa hanggang ma-dedz :D
- a communication blog designed for Oc 152 (Communication Trends and Styles), which is a comparative survey of the different communication technologies, trends, and styles–with a focus on New Social Media–and their impact on organizations.
- Wazzup Philippines
- A blog about lifestyle, technology, events and happenings in the Metro and in the Philippines
- Mostly Nerdy
- In Mostly Nerdy, UP Manila Organizational Communication student Alvina Antonio writes about how new social media can add value to organizations.
- Down the Rabbit Hole
- The blog chronicles a nice girl's tumble into UP Manila OrCom wonderland full of different communication technologies, trends and styles--with a spotlight on new social media.
- communication blog for organizational communication
- The Commwhore's Boudoir
- Are you a communication savvy looking for a corporate yet sexy read? The Commwhore's Boudoir is perfect for you! Join the online commwhore as she ventures into the world of New Social Media.
- are you familiar with Organizational Communication in UP Manila? if not, here are comments and insights about this course that will definitely make you read more and more!
- ★ JAY+ dreamwerx _redux
- "Parents spend the first part of our lives teaching us to walk and talk, and the rest of it telling us to sit down and shut up." --JayL Aquino ;-D
- Louduser: "Thinking Aloud. Thinking Allowed." Corporate rebel or angel? Clueless, Curious or Bored? Read on for your OrComusement.
- Dream On
- Communicating in my sleep.
- An attempt to be a commqueror in the world of organizational communication and new social media
- My Paraluman
- My personal blog. Everything under the sun