Corporate & Official - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering organizational communication, up manila, orcom, new social media & more
- Jhe David, a senior BA OrCom student at UP Manila, writes about her experiences (as, well, an OrCom major) -- with, of course, a touch of humor :) Read on, enjoy :)
- In a Nutshell
- It's a compilation of entries regarding business and play in the world of Organizational Communication. Everything is in a nutshell. No nosebleed. Reader-friendly.
- COMM dominance is a communication blog authored by Jamina Salvacion. The blog talks about sommunication trends and styles with particular focus on new social media and its impacts on individuals and organizations.
- The Auctioneer
- The official blog of Auction.ph
- F8 Advertising + Photography tips and consultancy
- From print to web design to direct mailing campaigns, whether big or small you can count on F8 Advertising for the creativity, experience and expertise to get the results you need. Plus get the latest tips & tricks on photography and photoshop
- communication blog for organizational communication
- Comm de Garçon
- Comm de Garçon, which roughly translates to "Comm Boy," is a blog dedicated to discussing the latest in communication trends, social media, world news, youth issues, and occasionally, fashion.
- TokTalkTok are knocks on the Online Corporate Chika world owned by Arven Eusebio. This blog talks about how communication is important for people, most especially in the New Social Media realm.
- A communication blog made by a senior BA Organizational Communication student from the University of the Philippines Manila. The blog contains posts about Organizational Communication and New Social Media
- are you familiar with Organizational Communication in UP Manila? if not, here are comments and insights about this course that will definitely make you read more and more!
- this ain't just about me, it's also about the twists and turns in the world of communication. Read my thoughts and commandgetme!
- Gel-O Shots
- A product of a kid from the fastfood generation
- we all live in a rainbow of chaos
- The colorful world of Organizational Communication as told by Angge Fernandez.
- Attack of the Lines
- Attack of the communication blog. Giving you weapons in the form of words.
- irishprecious' padayon
- A communication blog that dwells on the author's life as a future communicologist, and her learnings on the course and the latest trends on communication.
- Beyond The Purple Eye
- This is Allen's collection thoughts and learnings as she discovers more about new social media and its significance in Organizational Communication
- Perceptions, uses and implications of the New Social Media in the study and practice of Organizational Communication
- Asian Poker Tour
- The Asian Poker Tour is the biggest and original poker tour in Asia.
- The Commwhore's Boudoir
- Are you a communication savvy looking for a corporate yet sexy read? The Commwhore's Boudoir is perfect for you! Join the online commwhore as she ventures into the world of New Social Media.
- A communication blog: taking you to the world of communication and new social media. Authored by Eunice Haidee Sacdalan, an Organizational Communication student of UP Manila.
- Dream On
- Communicating in my sleep.
- ★ JayL Aquino FANS CLUB ;-D
- bite-size updates from JayL Santiago Aquino
- Pinoy Numismatist Network
- Official blog created for Filipino Coin/banknote Collectors, hobbyist, novice, specialist or enthusiasts. To inspire & motivate others by forming a social network w/ a common interest.
- Everything and Anything New Social Media written by a UP Manila Organizational Communication senior.
- Pondo Ng Pinoy
- As a chapter of a movement based in the Diocese of San Pablo ...to develop a Filipino culture rooted more deeply in love of God and neighbor, especially the poor, through little but repeated acts of compassion, solidarity and sharing...