Community & Groups - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering pinoy, gay, philippines, filipino & more
- Alpha Kappa Rho
- Alpha Kappa Rho
- Tunog ahensya atbp.
- OFW si Juan
- news and information for OFW
- It features Lycean life.
- life,love and lust
- Living life, loving everything about life. its a mix of personal opinion and current events, culture and with a little hint of politics! in a nut shell its a typical day in my so called life.
- Facebook Application Promos!
- Collections of Facebook Applications that you can join promos on Facebook to win an iPhone 4, iPad, iPod Touch, MacBook Pro, SLR Cameras, Digicam, Cellphones and other exciting prizes. Prizes will depend on the promo/contest holder. :D Enjoy!
- Usiserang Pinay
- A blog that will give you information about the things here in the Philippines it's my personal reactions and comment about the things that i can see and the things that might needs attentions.
- Flying Jeepney
- This blog is about the triumphs of Filipinos wherever they are as they contribute to national pride. This is about you, me and every Pinoy. This is the continuing story of the Filipino people. Ipagmalaki!
- Pinay Mommies Community
- Pinay Mommies Community (PMC) is a continuously growing community of Filipina mothers who consider blogging as a passion. We are dedicated to helping each other grow as bloggers through a multitude of fun activities.
- Letters For Michael
- Lessons on being gay, of life, love and lots of it
- Hot Asian Academy
- Get to know some of the most Hot Asians. Live chats,chat room, music, music videos....
- Bandilyo Abaknon
- This is a site dedicated to Capuleños, in the Philippines and all over the world -- so that they may publish and read anything that needs to be known by the others. This shall be our common bulletin board, our collective post.
- Only in the Philippines!
- All about the Philippines, Pinoy, OFW, Culture, Beliefs, Superstions, Entertainment and News!
- Everything about Agutaya, Palawan. "Mamagburuyutuan ita mga tangay!"
- LEzPINAY Organization
- TOSPAC-NCR Chapter
- This is the official blogsite of The Outstanding Students of the Philippines Alumni Community National Capital Region Chapter.
- B'log Ang Mundo
- Stories written by Pinoys working and living abroad
- Kabisyo 90.7 Love Radio WorkAbroad
- Work Abroad and overseas job openings for Filipino workers. Jobs posted by POEA licensed Philippine recruitment agencies.
- OFW Box
- every overseas filipino worker has his own experience to share. every ofw has his own story to tell. find them here at ofwbox.
- Development concepts, issues & concerns
- forum on holistic development
- SINHS Alumni Group
- Community Site of SINHS Alumni, this attempts to collect information related to the School, its students and its graduates and published it to a centralized website...
- All you need is there and free.
- Entertainment,tips and tricks ,all you need is free,celebrities,2010 top hunks,news,gma,abs-cbn
- TouchPhilippines is a blog on how we can love the Philippines. It aims to launch annual charity projects and shares information on how we can contribute to developing the country.
- Between cultures... Born in the Philippines to Chinese immigrant parents, exploring the uniqueness of my subculture.
- Mabuhay Lingayen
- News, events, culture, food, arts, language and music of Lingayen
- May Masabi Lang
- Ang pinagsama-samang FML, MLIA, at Blogsecret ng Pilipinas. Kahit ano pwede mong sabihin, may masabi lang.
- Krisis Komix
- The pinoy webcomic of everything KRISIS. Presenting Krisis Komix, Dyosabelle, Ang Bagong Kidlat and Johnny Astig
- photo updates in North Mindanao, Misamis Oriental, Agusan, Butuan, Camiguin, Surigao City, Surigao del Sur, Cagayan de Oro City
- To assist Jejebusters in their fight for eliminating Jeje-prints, the JejeDEX was carefully planned, lol.
- Sunday Trio Loco
- Sundays are usualy reserved for the things you want to do in life. We are composed of a group of people living regular lives but still finding time to do the things we love to do. Sharing our lives to you.
- Internet Tambay
- Wandering around the internet and sharing the stories we see interesting for Filipinos around the world.
- Sarah G Day Everyday
- Its all about Sarah Geronimo.
- The Official Website of the Ateneo de Davao Alumni Community. Help build this Network so it can help build yours!
- I Need Space
- I Need Space is the official chismis blog of the Special Science Class Batch 2006 of San Remigio National High School.
- FaceBook Fanatics
- Facebook Fans, Fan Pages, Facebook,
- Instead of climate change, why not build a climate for change?!
- Litera Scripta Manet is a flagship blog of advocacy and evolunteering. It contains literary pieces, news, events and articles. Contributors are welcome.
- Jobs in Cagayan de Oro City
- Jobs in Cagayan de Oro city for the Filipinos
- blog that posts updates on recent on-line promos :)
- Kwentong Kalibogan
- Kwentong kalibogan,Chat, Flirt And Meet New Friends
- BahagHarian is about friendship, travel and love. BahagHarian captures people who are moving to re-build and re-empower the Philippines.
- Lady Veya's Musings
- This online journal was created wherein the webmistress, Lady Veya posts updates, events, and other community gatherings for Filipino Gamers Community.
- Filipino Online Community
- Filipino Online Community - connecting all Filipinos from around the globe!
- St. John's Academy, '82
- A batch site
- Pinoy Coops
- This blog is intended to collate information that could be helpful to cooperatives.
- Job Hunters Philippines
- Job postings
- Philippines Pride
- Philippines Pride, people who are making names inside and outside the country.
- A Pinay's Project
- A productive pinay who works from home and pays forward to her community by sharing her experiences as a freelancer, so that her fellow Pinays may learn from them.
- Mad Dog Ville "mad about dogs"
- A blog site to promote camaraderie among the dog lovers, dog owners and the dogs themselves. An extended effort to advocate responsible pet ownership. Hoping to impart a worthwhile wisdom, awareness and information to its readers.
- PwedeKaBa.Com is a Filipino website where you can meet new friends and flirt with anyone. Make new friends, flirt, find textmates and chatmates, one night stands, romantic relationship, or just hang out if you are bored.