Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, literature, young adult & more
- Ang Blog na hindi paKyut
- Pinoy Short stories, pictures, articles etc.
- Malikhaing Pag-Iisip
- Mga blog na naisulat ko mula sa aking MALIKHAING PAG-IISIP.
- Artseblis Reads
- Pushing 60 reads a year. Urban fantasy. Paranormal mystery. Historical thriller. Fantasy & Science Fiction. A few odds and ends. No frills, just very personal book reviews.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Zi's Reviews
- Book Reviews, Movie Reviews and a lot of interesting things.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- The Marky Project
- Random musings on life, books, music, and good food... I mostly do book reviews for middle grade, young adult, and new adult books... Sometimes I also share stories and causes I found online that piqued my interest... Hope you can drop by and visit ^_^
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Jay San Juan
- Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- Shattered Writings
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading these various literature blog posts written by a Filipino Hopeless Romantic Teenager.
- Code Name: Blue
- I like the arts. I am definitely not an expert when it comes to these things, but I love it nevertheless. This blog includes reviews and others on books, comics, films, theater, music, etc. from a college student's perspective.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Diary Ni Beki
- Tuloy po kayo sa aking munting "Online Diary" kung saan tampok ang aking buhay, buhay ng aking mga iniidolo at maging mga bagay na nagbibigay kasiyahan at kalungkutan po sa akin. Maligayang pagbabasa. ^_^
- experimental dish
- Experimental dish is a little bit of this and that kind of blog, but mainly tackles books, a little bit of photography, food, and travelling.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- the pot that is.
- Random Things In Action
- Random Things In Action is a blog that mainly talks about books but also features other topics from time to time. Posts mostly consist of: Book Reviews, Movie Reviews, Book Hauls, Music, Cover Reveals, Blog Tours
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s and her rants about books.
- Her Book Thoughts!
- Her Book Thoughts! has been running since June 2014. The blog contains reviews, author interviews, giveaways and anything book related. Though mostly Young Adult, you can also find some Adult, Non-Fiction and other genres scattered around.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Nene Patatas Stories
- Online Stories and Rants of Nik Rozon known as "NenePatatas".
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.