Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, reading & more
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- makatang samurai
- sobrang lulupit na maiikling kwento... yung tipong makakalimutan mo yung pangalan mo... tapos aalukin mo akong magpakasal dahil ako yung nagsulat ng nabasa mo.. ganon katinde pre... love you...
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- The Reading Slump
- The Reading Slump is a book blog about Young Adult (teen) books written by a young adult. Occasional giveaways and a bi-weekly dose of bookish ramblings from the heart.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Mga Kartun at Tula na tumatalakay sa mga bagay-bagay at pagninilay-nilay sa mga pangyayari, bisyo, ugali, kaganapan at labu-labung eksena sa ating lipunan.
- the pot that is.
- Live As If You Like It
- Life explained through great literary events and unforgettable stories.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Ask Pinaywriter
- This is the official blog of Tagalog Online Pocketbook T.O.P. EIC writes about writing tips and T.O.P. life
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- BOBO SI JUAN!!!
- mga maiikling kuwento, tula...
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Celestial Pages
- Celestial Pages is a book blog with reviews, features, giveaways, and other things book related. Est. 04/12/15
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- The Bookworms Realm Digital Publishing
- Pioneering Filipino Romance Literature innovations at it's best.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Bea Roa. 19 years of age. Most of my blog entries include book reviews, and other life happenings that are memorable to me.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- All Around News Girl
- The daily life of a lazy superman lover who can basically do anything for love, peace, equality, happiness, deep slumbers and strawberry ice cream.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Perks of being a book-nut and frustrated artist. Rei's art dump and personal blog, full of everyday life snippets and shitloads of randomness.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Random narratives about books, food, and local or overseas expeditions. Anything and everything, which could mean nothing or something, because I am talented at rambling.
- Nene Patatas Stories
- Online Stories and Rants of Nik Rozon known as "NenePatatas".
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- Funtastic Facts
- Daily dose of trivia and amazing facts
- Drop Dead Dangerous
- A blog about the independent comic Drop Dead Dangerous and various happenings in the independent comic scene.
- Jay San Juan
- Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses
- this blog is compose of literary pieces most of it are essays and some are poems which are originally composed by me, Most genres are optimistic because I am an optimistic person.
- Tara! Let's be happy
- Blog of a happy momma. Kakemehan at kacharcharan.
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.