Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Malditang Librarian
- Blog about libraries, librarianship, books, reading, writing, creativity, spirituality, and inspiration.
- The Book Tripper
- Residuals of my book reading disorder as I drift into the heart of the universe... Feel free to stay away.
- Alice Kamatis
- A book blog. Reviews of local and international books. On the local scene, mostly indie-published
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- the pot that is.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- makatang samurai
- sobrang lulupit na maiikling kwento... yung tipong makakalimutan mo yung pangalan mo... tapos aalukin mo akong magpakasal dahil ako yung nagsulat ng nabasa mo.. ganon katinde pre... love you...
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- Paddylast Inc
- A site that include reviews, random thoughts, quirky musings about books, flicks, people events and anything in between.
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- The Book Fancier
- This blog serves as my online bookshelf. It includes book reviews, quotes, and book arts. Also books and more books! :)
- book reviews
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- Life In Poems
- This website contains poems in various forms - haiku, tanka, hay(na)ku, tanaga, free verse and prose. They covers topic about aspects of life from love, health, career and death; and different emotions from happiness, anger and sadness.
- Stories and Pages
- A blog all about books. I post book reviews and what I learned from them.
- Mga Kwento ni Mark Delgado
- Si Mark Delgado ay isang mapangaraping blogger mula sa Maynila at ito ang kanyang blog.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Mr. Book Wonder
- Join Mr. Book Wonder in his wondrous adventure with books as he brings you literary news, book reviews, interviews and more.
- Reviews of a FearStreetZombie
- i book blog for mainly YA books.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Funtastic Facts
- Daily dose of trivia and amazing facts
- Something you gotta learn
- The blog is quote-based, wherein we post quote to inspire and motivate others from the words and opinions of other people.
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading various literature blog posts in perspective of a Filipino teenager
- Dayari ng Isang Misantropo
- A diary in Filipino updated almost daily.
- Tara! Let's be happy
- Blog of a happy momma. Kakemehan at kacharcharan.
- BooksUnleashed shares ebooks, emagazines, and all kinds of publications that span multiple genres and categories. Also shows helpful tips for your reading experience.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Whirled Peace!
- Roving thoughts, heavy nerd stuff, and late-night rambles since 2008.
- PInaywriter Unpublished
- Pinaywriter writes poetry, short stories, novels.
- Bookworms Publishing
- Haven for book., music and movie addicts! BW is a sisterhood of book addicts and upcoming new Filipino writers. We welcome everyone who loves life, loves reading and sharing stories. Welcome aboard...
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Meggnifique mainly is about a girl who loves to read and wander. The blog aims to encourage the youth to read and find pure bliss in books and literature.
- Quotes and Poems for Cellphones
- A collection of Quotes and Poems I acquired and some that i have made