Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- Koshe is a lifestyle and literary blog by Jhecel.
- Paddylast Inc
- A site that include reviews, random thoughts, quirky musings about books, flicks, people events and anything in between.
- Writer For Misfits
- A Blog hosted by Jayvee| Writing YA Book Reviews as well as features, interviews with authors and book discussions that are misfit worthy!
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- the pot that is.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- Random narratives about books, food, and local or overseas expeditions. Anything and everything, which could mean nothing or something, because I am talented at rambling.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- This Poem For You
- This blog features about poem on different occasion,e.g. birthday, tragedy, written in acrostic style
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Emerging Deity
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Live As If You Like It
- Life explained through great literary events and unforgettable stories.
- //Fangirl on the loose ♥
- Actually a personal blog, but mostly it consists of my rants and 'fangirls' about fiction books I`ve read.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Bookworms Publishing
- Haven for book., music and movie addicts! BW is a sisterhood of book addicts and upcoming new Filipino writers. We welcome everyone who loves life, loves reading and sharing stories. Welcome aboard...
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- UPEPP 3 - Heels Over Head
- Matagal nang lihim na iniibig ni Lyndon ang kamag-aral niyang si Helena. Sikat si Helena sa UPEPP kaya hindi niya napapansin si Lyndon. Ang tinitingalang si Helena kaya ay ibigin ang isang hamak na Lyndon?
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Life In Poems
- This website contains poems in various forms - haiku, tanka, hay(na)ku, tanaga, free verse and prose. They covers topic about aspects of life from love, health, career and death; and different emotions from happiness, anger and sadness.
- An Affair With Books
- Reading books is one of my favorite things to do in life. In order to keep my writing in tip-top shape I've decided to put up a review blog of the books I've read. I hope that through it I'll be able to influence people to get into reading.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Nene Patatas Stories
- Online Stories and Rants of Nik Rozon known as "NenePatatas".
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading various literature blog posts in perspective of a Filipino teenager
- BooksUnleashed shares ebooks, emagazines, and all kinds of publications that span multiple genres and categories. Also shows helpful tips for your reading experience.
- Deviant Soul of Unbroken Love
- Deviant Soul of Unbroken Love is a collection of stories that inspire a soul.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Learn How TO Invest In The Philppine Stock Market
- Learn how to be a wise investor by first understanding how the Philippine Stock Market works.
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- Lord Humungousaur's Library
- Book Reviews. Young Adult. Talks. Updates. Music. Awesomeness. Polls. Contests.
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- Meggnifique mainly is about a girl who loves to read and wander. The blog aims to encourage the youth to read and find pure bliss in books and literature.