Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- The Book Tripper
- Residuals of my book reading disorder as I drift into the heart of the universe... Feel free to stay away.
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Zaiipire Lance
- Zaiipire Lance Official Blogsite
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- A newly-created site.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies, theater or television shows.
- Life In Poems
- This website contains poems in various forms - haiku, tanka, hay(na)ku, tanaga, free verse and prose. They covers topic about aspects of life from love, health, career and death; and different emotions from happiness, anger and sadness.
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Obet Tan's Kwentuhan Tayo Blog
- Ang blog na ito ay naglalaman ng mga Kwentong gawa ni Obet Tan. Matatawa ka at maiinis sa mga kwentong nasa blog na ito. Tara kwentuhan tayo!
- All Around News Girl
- The daily life of a lazy superman lover who can basically do anything for love, peace, equality, happiness, deep slumbers and strawberry ice cream.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- the pot that is.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Emerging Deity
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- UPEPP 3 - Heels Over Head
- Matagal nang lihim na iniibig ni Lyndon ang kamag-aral niyang si Helena. Sikat si Helena sa UPEPP kaya hindi niya napapansin si Lyndon. Ang tinitingalang si Helena kaya ay ibigin ang isang hamak na Lyndon?
- this blog is compose of literary pieces most of it are essays and some are poems which are originally composed by me, Most genres are optimistic because I am an optimistic person.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- Book Tag
- One stop shop for all kinds of books on the web.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Nene Patatas Stories
- Online Stories and Rants of Nik Rozon known as "NenePatatas".
- Bookworms Publishing
- Haven for book., music and movie addicts! BW is a sisterhood of book addicts and upcoming new Filipino writers. We welcome everyone who loves life, loves reading and sharing stories. Welcome aboard...
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- Liham Para kay Shinshin, Isang OFW
- Time and distance cannot separate us. This poem serves as my affirmation of faith to my beloved now living thousands of miles away.
- Funtastic Facts
- Daily dose of trivia and amazing facts