Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, reading & more
- This is not your book blog.
- This Eriele the Mermaid`s blog about books and life and fandoms.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- TGIMS BOOKS
- TGIMS is an online based publishing service for books written for Filipino gay communities.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Writer For Misfits
- A Blog hosted by Jayvee| Writing YA Book Reviews as well as features, interviews with authors and book discussions that are misfit worthy!
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Fragments of Life
- Fragments of Life was born in February 2010, in a moment of pure inspiration and bookology. The blog features Young Adult, Middle Grade and New Adult novels and authors through reviews, interviews, features and giveaways.
- The Book Tripper
- Residuals of my book reading disorder as I drift into the heart of the universe... Feel free to stay away.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Roi Serrano.
- A personal approach on a lot of things.
- Night Owl Reads
- A book blog where I post reviews, host book tours, and other book related things.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Emerging Deity
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- I am Shelfless
- The blog was made by a passionate reader who is perennially shelf-less ever since she became in love with stories through books.
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Random narratives about books, food, and local or overseas expeditions. Anything and everything, which could mean nothing or something, because I am talented at rambling.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Book Tag
- One stop shop for all kinds of books on the web.
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- Koshe is a lifestyle and literary blog by Jhecel.
- Gail Reads Books
- Reviews, rants and raves of all kinds of Young Adult books. Sometimes a bit of Chick Lit will be thrown in there, too.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- the pot that is.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- The Vampire Diaries Episodes
- A fansite for the popular TV series The Vampire Diaries.