Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, poetry & more
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + desktop games + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Late Bloomer Reads
- A book appreciation blog featuring news about books, reviews, and favorite quotations found in books.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- experimental dish
- Experimental dish is a little bit of this and that kind of blog, but mainly tackles books, a little bit of photography, food, and travelling.
- Bookworm of Gensan
- my passion for books, reading, literacy
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Pinay Bibliophile
- PinayBibliophile.com is an opinionated and stubborn book review blog for peeps who are tired of reading unsure and shifty books. Come join me dissect books.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- The Vampire Diaries Episodes
- A fansite for the popular TV series The Vampire Diaries.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- Bibliophine Soprano
- Book reviews and bookish songs from Mileventwelve.
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Everyday Musings
- For the book, movie, and series lovers
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- The Reading Slump
- The Reading Slump is a book blog about Young Adult (teen) books written by a young adult. Occasional giveaways and a bi-weekly dose of bookish ramblings from the heart.
- The Marky Project
- Random musings on life, books, music, and good food... I mostly do book reviews for middle grade, young adult, and new adult books... Sometimes I also share stories and causes I found online that piqued my interest... Hope you can drop by and visit ^_^
- makatang samurai
- sobrang lulupit na maiikling kwento... yung tipong makakalimutan mo yung pangalan mo... tapos aalukin mo akong magpakasal dahil ako yung nagsulat ng nabasa mo.. ganon katinde pre... love you...
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, multi-fandom posts, giveaways.
- This is not your book blog.
- It`s Eriele`s and her rants about books.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Eeva Lancaster's Desk
- The Website of Filipina Author, Eeva Lancaster. Get insights on her books and her journey as a self published author.
- Bookworms Publishing
- Haven for book., music and movie addicts! BW is a sisterhood of book addicts and upcoming new Filipino writers. We welcome everyone who loves life, loves reading and sharing stories. Welcome aboard...
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.