Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, literature, book reviews, fiction & more
- I'm BI-Positive
- Mga kwentong pagpapanggap. Istorya ng mga dalawa ang pagkatao. Ano nga ba ang kwento ng isang bisexual.Buksan ang isipan at alamin.
- Pretty Little Dreamer
- Thoughts of a Dreamer and Frustrated Writer
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Lifebooks and Acts 29 Publishing
- Literature to live by!
- The Twins Read
- Writing YA book reviews from a YA point of view
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Pinoy Reads Pinoy Books
- We are the Filipinos who patronize Pinoy books, our very own.
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Teen Readers' Diary
- Teen Readers' Diary is a blog of three Filipina teens where they post reviews of Young-Adult books and reach out to other YA book bloggers and bookworms. It is where they join memes and hold giveaways.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Diary Ni Beki
- Tuloy po kayo sa aking munting "Online Diary" kung saan tampok ang aking buhay, buhay ng aking mga iniidolo at maging mga bagay na nagbibigay kasiyahan at kalungkutan po sa akin. Maligayang pagbabasa. ^_^
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- The Vampire Diaries Episodes
- A fansite for the popular TV series The Vampire Diaries.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Ang Blog na hindi paKyut
- Pinoy Short stories, pictures, articles etc.
- The Procrastinator's Corner
- Young Adult book reviews, author and character interviews and giveaways!
- Love Story On Video
- Love Story on Video Written by Marcelo Santos III
- iamthebluedevil is apersonal blog of Justin Torres which features reviews of books, movies, music, fashion, science and his opinions. iamthebluedevil is a realm of possibilities.
- pakarso ni asseng
- Literature, Art, Culture, Ilocano literature and culture, Ilocano way of life, latest news on Philippine and Ilocano literary community
- My Book and My Coffee
- Book reviews and more. Be updated with free Kindle eBooks, free eBooks in general, and discounted Kindle ebooks. Tune in!
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + desktop games + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- A bookworm who loves to shoot. | The girl behind snapsandreads.com
- R O G U E
- The devil inside the earth that writes stories hoping to be sent in heaven. The blog contains creations and writings by Rogue Mercado.
- Artseblis Reads
- Pushing 60 reads a year. Urban fantasy. Paranormal mystery. Historical thriller. Fantasy & Science Fiction. A few odds and ends. No frills, just very personal book reviews.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- My Pompous Life
- Views, stories, news, reviews about fiction, and essays about my Filipino life.
- Kwento ni Rich
- A Tagalog Blog of Azurich that deals with his genious mind and hilarious nothings,,,, hahaha From the maker of Rich World, comes a Tagalog blog that reaches his own imagination for all in his own language.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Book Report
- I read books, they mean things to me, and then I write about them.
- Just a girl obsessed with books. Romance, Young Adult, New Adult, Manga, Fantasy. Looking for reviews? Just drop by :)
- Bookworms' Avenue
- Bookworms' Avenue is a book blog featuring YA/NA book reviews, author interviews, guest posts, giveaways and other stuff regarding books! :D
- Code Name: Blue
- I like the arts. I am definitely not an expert when it comes to these things, but I love it nevertheless. This blog includes reviews and others on books, comics, films, theater, music, etc. from a college student's perspective.
- Books and Cozy Afternoon Teas
- Book review, book memes, poetry
- The Wednesday Reader
- A blog about comics, comics culture and Batman, the Wednesday Reader aims to give quality comic content.
- Late Bloomer Reads
- A book appreciation blog featuring news about books, reviews, and favorite quotations found in books.
- tomato cafe
- tomatocf is not a food blog! i just write about anything that amuses me...like a parade of ants from the sink to the cupboard.
- The contents of my freakishly random mind
- Books. Life. Rants.
- Malikhaing Pag-Iisip
- Mga blog na naisulat ko mula sa aking MALIKHAING PAG-IISIP.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- The Invisible Observer
- A Tumblr blog about the joys and pains of growing up, in the eyes of a 19-year old young man from the Philippines.
- Kini ang balayan alang sa mga nangandoyng makapatik og balak sa wanang sa internet. Oo, tanang balak nga matawag nga tiunayng anak sa balakista libreng imantala dinhi.