Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, fiction, literature, book reviews & more
- Books in My Baggage
- Books in My Baggage has one goal : To inspire other people to read books. This blog hopes to give you what a reader can feel after reading a particular book and also the learnings that one can get after.
- I'm BI-Positive
- Mga kwentong pagpapanggap. Istorya ng mga dalawa ang pagkatao. Ano nga ba ang kwento ng isang bisexual.Buksan ang isipan at alamin.
- See The World Through a Pulp
- Random shits from my head
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Teen Readers' Diary
- Teen Readers' Diary is a blog of three Filipina teens where they post reviews of Young-Adult books and reach out to other YA book bloggers and bookworms. It is where they join memes and hold giveaways.
- The Solitary Bookworm
- TSB offers an eclectic taste in book reviews ranging from middle grade to dystopian genre.
- The Bookworm's Haven
- A self proclaimed bookworm's blog that celebrates reading and the love for books.
- Bilingual Pen
- A community portal. Contains poetry, fiction, essays, and other writing genres. Gives tips on writing and publishing, as well as links to workshops and writing contests.
- Filipino e-zine with personal essays, commentaries, short stories, and poems.
- Shekinah Gapay
- Adventures of the Techno-savvy Mermaid. Book reviews, DIY, Apps, Fashion, Food, Personal Stuffs, etc...
- Stories and Articles of Various Genra
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Read Percy Jackson and the Olympians Online
- Experience Percy Jackson Series: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle for the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian!
- Miss Independent Mind
- An Independent Filipina Girl's Take On The World. Photography. Society. Books. Music. Life. and so much more. ;-)
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- The contents of my freakishly random mind
- Books. Life. Rants.
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + desktop games + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- Coffee, books and me
- A YA book blog featuring book reviews, blog/book tours, author interviews, giveaways, weekly memes and more! :)
- A collection of feature stories, poetry, etc.
- The Invisible Observer
- A Tumblr blog about the joys and pains of growing up, in the eyes of a 19-year old young man from the Philippines.
- R O G U E
- The devil inside the earth that writes stories hoping to be sent in heaven. The blog contains creations and writings by Rogue Mercado.
- My Romance Novels
- Book collection Romance Novels Writing Tips Precious Hearts Romances Pocketbooks
- modernong pluma
- Ang Modernong Pluma ay isang blog na naglalaman ng mga kwentong fictional.
- Kiss a Bookworm
- It's a book blog. I post about books, my reviews on books that I've read. Books. Books. Books.
- Tagalog Love Stories
- Tagalog Love Stories Romance Stories Pinoy Love Stories
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Reads and Thoughts
- Ohai. This blog is a hobby that I seriously take. This is dedicated to my extreme likeness to read books and being able to express my feelings about them afterwards. :)
- Just a girl obsessed with books. Romance, Young Adult, New Adult, Manga, Fantasy. Looking for reviews? Just drop by :)
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Toy Cameras and Films.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Artseblis Reads
- Pushing 60 reads a year. Urban fantasy. Paranormal mystery. Historical thriller. Fantasy & Science Fiction. A few odds and ends. No frills, just very personal book reviews.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Mga tula at kwento: Bahaghari ng kaisipan
- kalipunan ng mga tulang Filipino na likha ng isang Mindanaon... tulang sari-sari na parang bahaghari ng kaisipan...
- An anagram of my name. A title fitting to this blog of mine. Words are created every time, such as blogs created online. This site showcases thoughts translated into words.
- The Third Carnival
- It's all about living a life that was once forbidden. This blog captures every moment of the alternative lifestyle - its sadness, pain, happiness, freedom, and love.
- pakarso ni asseng
- Literature, Art, Culture, Ilocano literature and culture, Ilocano way of life, latest news on Philippine and Ilocano literary community
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- tomato cafe
- tomatocf is not a food blog! i just write about anything that amuses me...like a parade of ants from the sink to the cupboard.
- Lifebooks and Acts 29 Publishing
- Literature to live by!
- The Wednesday Reader
- A blog about comics, comics culture and Batman, the Wednesday Reader aims to give quality comic content.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Curiouser and Curiouser
- A Hungry Bookworm, a Lover and a Happy Snapper 24/7 ♥ Is on a mission to try to read, shoot & go on adventures for as much as I can amidst the crazy schedule. :) This is my books and photo blog.
- Memento Mori
- Blogger: I'm Renz and I'm a 15 year old extraordinary wizard from the house of Gryffindor. Blog: My blog is full of personal experiences, writings, book reviews, scribbled thoughts, and rants.
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Ilang salaysay ng basilisko
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..