Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, fiction & more
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- The Nocturnal Fey
- Books and arts combined in one blog. Visit me and join the discussions! *winks*
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Brush Up On Your Reading
- A blog for book reviews. It was started just this month and the aim is to provide an honest insight about different books, either Filipino or foreign.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Random narratives about books, food, and local or overseas expeditions. Anything and everything, which could mean nothing or something, because I am talented at rambling.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- the pot that is.
- Book Tag
- One stop shop for all kinds of books on the web.
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- Bookworms Publishing
- Haven for book., music and movie addicts! BW is a sisterhood of book addicts and upcoming new Filipino writers. We welcome everyone who loves life, loves reading and sharing stories. Welcome aboard...
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- All Around News Girl
- The daily life of a lazy superman lover who can basically do anything for love, peace, equality, happiness, deep slumbers and strawberry ice cream.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading various literature blog posts in perspective of a Filipino teenager
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- Like Silent Letters
- Short stories. Feature essays. Reflections. And much more....
- Bookish Mind
- a blog of an ordinary bibliophile who loves to read and collect books.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- The Reading Slump
- The Reading Slump is a book blog about Young Adult (teen) books written by a young adult. Occasional giveaways and a bi-weekly dose of bookish ramblings from the heart.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- Mga Kwento ni Mark Delgado
- Si Mark Delgado ay isang mapangaraping blogger mula sa Maynila at ito ang kanyang blog.