Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- The Marky Project
- Random musings on life, books, music, and good food... I mostly do book reviews for middle grade, young adult, and new adult books... Sometimes I also share stories and causes I found online that piqued my interest... Hope you can drop by and visit ^_^
- The Book Tripper
- books + films + animations + beer + women + sci fi + rock n roll = MAGIC
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Hello, I'm Elliedelights. Ellie for short. I'm an amateur online writer just sharing my stories to the world. Or to put it simply, a poet at heart & a crazy writer by choice. :)
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Writer For Misfits
- A Blog hosted by Jayvee| Writing YA Book Reviews as well as features, interviews with authors and book discussions that are misfit worthy!
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- Read Percy Jackson and the Olympians Online
- Experience Percy Jackson Series: The Lightning Thief, The Sea of Monsters, The Titan's Curse, The Battle for the Labyrinth and The Last Olympian!
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Lichtung / Ang Kaingin
- A philosophy teacher's reflections on living and loving, death and despair, writing and teaching, and faith and understanding.
- Bookshelf Confessions
- A blog about books, reviews, movies, interviews, guest posts, blog tours, giveaways and many more!
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Taking a Break
- Taking a Break is a blog about taking a break from life–-through books, movies or television shows.
- Eeva Lancaster's Desk
- The Website of Filipina Author, Eeva Lancaster. Get insights on her books and her journey as a self published author.
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Kwentista Blog
- Naglalaman ng maiikling kwento, tula, sanaysay, at iba pa.
- Gail Reads Books
- Reviews, rants and raves of all kinds of Young Adult books. Sometimes a bit of Chick Lit will be thrown in there, too.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Bibliophine Soprano
- Book reviews and bookish songs from Mileventwelve.
- Z a i i p i r e
- The official blogsite of Zaiipire; where you can find his wattpad works. It also features; wattpad story review, wattpad story promotion, literary works, opinion, song lyrics, book covers, magazine covers and many more!
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Pinay Bibliophile
- PinayBibliophile.com is an opinionated and stubborn book review blog for peeps who are tired of reading unsure and shifty books. Come join me dissect books.
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- No accomplishments.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Live As If You Like It
- Life explained through great literary events and unforgettable stories.
- Snaps and Reads
- "Bringing back some of life's simplest pleasures." | Books | Lomography Cameras and Films.
- the pot that is.
- The Critical Thinker(tm)
- Encouraging critical thought on relevant and controversial issues.
- Code Name: Blue
- I like the arts. I am definitely not an expert when it comes to these things, but I love it nevertheless. This blog includes reviews and others on books, comics, films, theater, music, etc. from a college student's perspective.
- All Around News Girl
- The daily life of a lazy superman lover who can basically do anything for love, peace, equality, happiness, deep slumbers and strawberry ice cream.
- Bookworm of Gensan
- my passion for books, reading, literacy
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- The Reading Slump
- The Reading Slump is a book blog about Young Adult (teen) books written by a young adult. Occasional giveaways and a bi-weekly dose of bookish ramblings from the heart.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.