Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- The Book Tripper
- Residuals of my book reading disorder as I drift into the heart of the universe... Feel free to stay away.
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- Artseblis Reads
- Pushing 60 reads a year. Urban fantasy. Paranormal mystery. Historical thriller. Fantasy & Science Fiction. A few odds and ends. No frills, just very personal book reviews.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- The Bibliophile Confessions
- Young Adult/New Adult book blog.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- THE TOUCH OF YELLOW
- A beauty, food, and book blog by Mhisha.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Jay's Quirky World
- This is where "Jay's Quirky World" go around! Created and owned by Jay Calicdan.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Life the way I see it
- A blog about everything and anything under the sun. It's about life and living it.
- Juragan Makalah
- Juragan Makalah Is A Blog That Contains Set of University Papers Purpose Helps Students In Class Completing Tasks
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading various literature blog posts in perspective of a Filipino teenager
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Like Silent Letters
- Short stories. Feature essays. Reflections. And much more....
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Random narratives about books, food, and local or overseas expeditions. Anything and everything, which could mean nothing or something, because I am talented at rambling.
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- Reading with Luigi
- Book reviews, movie reviews, book updates, book news, tips to readers, featured bookstores, book features, and event recaps brought by yours truly!
- All Around News Girl
- The daily life of a lazy superman lover who can basically do anything for love, peace, equality, happiness, deep slumbers and strawberry ice cream.
- I Am February Four
- Reviews, opinions, thoughts, and just things I wanna say about the books I read. Or sometimes just random thoughts I wanna type. And some reblogs.
- Book reviews. Book hauls. Book events. Visit my page for my book adventures.
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- The Vampire Diaries Episodes
- A fansite for the popular TV series The Vampire Diaries.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- the pot that is.
- I Found The Words
- Collection of contemporary poems, haiku written in English and Filipino. "A true piece of writing is a dangerous thing, it can change your life." —Tobias Wolff
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- makatang samurai
- sobrang lulupit na maiikling kwento... yung tipong makakalimutan mo yung pangalan mo... tapos aalukin mo akong magpakasal dahil ako yung nagsulat ng nabasa mo.. ganon katinde pre... love you...
- Celestial Pages
- Celestial Pages is a book blog with reviews, features, giveaways, and other things book related. Est. 04/12/15
- Gewgaw Writings Love and Life
- About love and life and all the things in between.
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Tara! Let's be happy
- Blog of a happy momma. Kakemehan at kacharcharan.
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.