Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, literature & more
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Books, films, and entertainment. Let's enter the world of freedom.
- Bahay Kwentista
- Ang Bahay Kwentista ay tahanan ng sari-saring isip at diwa. Kumakawala sa maingay na mundo. Ang tinig ng bawat istoryang walang kakayahang marinig. Haligi ang mga tula, sanaysay, lyriko, bidyo, akda, at mga kwento.
- Koshe is a lifestyle and literary blog by Jhecel.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- A blog about a random different things, from a girl who loves to talk too much. This doll+daldalera mostly raves about books, delightful food, and China.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Bluest Ribbon
- Book reviews, recommendations and more.
- SA GUBAT NG NAMIMINTOG NA PATALIM
- Kalipunan ng tulang Filipino --- mga akdang orihinal, salin, at halaw mula sa iba't ibang trabaho ng iba't ibang makata tulad nina Pablo Neruda, Federico Garcia-Lorca, Wislawa Szymborska, Edna St. VIncent Millay, W.H. Auden, at marami pang iba.
- Upod na Lapis
- A blog that showcase anything about in life, poetry, essay, story and fictions.
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- The Bookish Fanboy
- A blog for those people who loves book/reading.
- Emerging Deity
- Paper Bug
- there are many suitable places for this bug to develop and grow... i think it has already found one..
- Litratong may sahog na tula o tulang may sahog na litrato. Isang pagtatangka na ang litrato'y magsalita sa pamamagitang ng tula o magkaroon ng hugis ang tula. Sa madaling salita, ang litrato ang katawan at ang tula ang kaluluwa.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- Be ready to get your heartstrings shattered while reading various literature blog posts in perspective of a Filipino teenager
- DiaryOfSecrets | Official
- Original stories of Scopy Robin
- Live As If You Like It
- Life explained through great literary events and unforgettable stories.
- When Blog and Book Collide
- When Blog and Book Collide is about book reviews, book discussions and the literary world's updates.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Reviews of a FearStreetZombie
- i book blog for mainly YA books.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- Jay San Juan
- Take it or leave it, post it or tag it, selfie or group pic, murder or suicide. Anything you wanted to know, if you wanted to know is here. To cut the shit, this site provides some bits of logical life teachings that sometimes ignores by our own senses
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- BooksUnleashed shares ebooks, emagazines, and all kinds of publications that span multiple genres and categories. Also shows helpful tips for your reading experience.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Xerenader's Perfect World
- A blog that touches your soul.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- Jose Rizal's El Filibusterismo and Noli Me Tangere
- This blog was created to help our students in their research about Jose Rizal's novels "El Filibusterismo" and "Noli Me Tangere".
- Zaiipire Lance
- Zaiipire Lance Official Blogsite
- Puting Kastilyo
- This blog is my personal blog you can read here a love story, story video inspired by marcelo santos iii, and you can get also a couple tshirt design for free and a system in netbeans hope to visit my blog and follow me thanks!
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- Journey with Books
- This is the blog that feed your addiction in reading.
- Malditang Librarian
- Blog about libraries, librarianship, books, reading, writing, creativity, spirituality, and inspiration.
- Online Physics
- Deviant Soul of Unbroken Love
- Deviant Soul of Unbroken Love is a collection of stories that inspire a soul.
- Life In Poems
- This website contains poems in various forms - haiku, tanka, hay(na)ku, tanaga, free verse and prose. They covers topic about aspects of life from love, health, career and death; and different emotions from happiness, anger and sadness.
- Stories in G Major
- A collection of short stories and verses from a 20-something aspiring novelist slash daydream believer slash registered nurse.
- Mga Kwento ni Mark Delgado
- Si Mark Delgado ay isang mapangaraping blogger mula sa Maynila at ito ang kanyang blog.
- Mr. Book Wonder
- Join Mr. Book Wonder in his wondrous adventure with books as he brings you literary news, book reviews, interviews and more.
- A blog that has weird, horrific, scary, and freaky stories that just came out of my imagination.
- Essay It! Say It With Essays.
- Collected and Personal Essays. Articles. Speeches. Term and Research Paper. Thesis. Editorials. Etc.
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- Computer Notes
- My thoughts about computer teminologies.
- Something you gotta learn
- The blog is quote-based, wherein we post quote to inspire and motivate others from the words and opinions of other people.
- Pinoy Online Novels
- Pinoy Online Novels: Your daily source of Pinoy Romance Novels