Books & Literature - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering books, book reviews, young adult, fiction & more
- UPEPP 2- Pygmalion and Galatea
- SYNOPSIS: Tatlong taong manhid na ang puso pagdating sa pag-ibig ang nagkatagpo. Sa ilalim ng iisang bubong, umusbong kaya ang pag-ibig na gigising sa kanilang tulog nang mga puso? STORY SETTING: U.P.D. - Extension Program in Pampanga
- Library Mistress
- Online book diary of a girl so obsessed with books, librarians stopped issuing her a library card.
- We Fancy Books
- We're a blog dedicated to review Young Adult book.
- Divergent Gryffindor
- Hi, I'm Kim, a Chinese blogger from the Philippines! :) I love reading YA novels, contemporary, romance, dystopian and middle grade! I would love to meet new people, so feel free to comment or talk to me anytime :)
- "jokes and quotes"
- this is my collection of quotes sent to me thru SMS. please feel free to browse it. thank you. :)
- The Book Tripper
- Residuals of my book reading disorder as I drift into the heart of the universe... Feel free to stay away.
- The Bookish Bookkeeper
- She reads. She bookkeeps. She tries to blog. She cease to exist and want to start to live.
- The Filipina Reader
- Let's talk about books!
- Le Bibliophile~
- A blog dedicated to bibliophilia!
- Swito Twins
- Switotwins is a Philippine based digital storytelling journal that aims to provide a venue for everyone who wants to rekindle their creativity as artists in the fields of writing, drawing, voice recording, animations, and creating videos.
- Pinoy Tabularasa
- kwentong nakakainis, nakakaaliw at pawang katotohang nasulat dahil sa panahon at karanasan...
- Couch Potato, Certified
- This blog contains book reviews, movies and kdrama series I've watched.
- Fathomless Reveries
- A blog that reviews mostly on young adult, new adult and contemporary romance books
- Ishiee's Book Blog
- I wish to live inside my books but I can't so I write about them :)
- Travel with Books and Coffee
- Book reviews, promotions and giveaways.
- Lover of written words, good books, great movies and internet. This is my writing, reading, and literary blog, where I post and talk about my writing stuffs, books I’ve read, adaptation I’ve watched and other related topics.
- shinaya_waara (^_^)
- it's all about my thoughts and reflections...my own created story and quotations that i like.
- The Escapist
- The Escapist is an mostly-books and sometimes-music blog. The Escapist was formerly known as Michelle Shouts Random. Since 2012. The Escapist tagline: "Escaping reality through books and music."
- Filipino Book Bloggers
- This is a directory of Filipino book bloggers from all over the world. It doesn't matter what genre you blog about or where you're located, as long as you're a Filipino, you're welcome to have your blog listed.
- Wonder Stories
- Wina Puangco is a fictionist and zine maker. Her series of short stories, “Science Lessons” is going to appear in TAYO Literary Magazine‘s 5th Anniversary Issue this coming Feb/March.
- BGOLDtm (Bi-Gays On-Line Diary)
- (former Erwanreid Blog) THIS BLOG IS TO EXPRESS OURSELVES, OUR FEELINGS, AND OUR VIEWS, IDEAS AND IMAGINATIONS.
- Mga Maikling Kuwento ni Lorenzo
- Mga kuwentong galit sa mundo, sa ugali at kulturang Filipino, sa lipunan, tao o hayop, at iba pa
- The Reading Slump
- The Reading Slump is a book blog about Young Adult (teen) books written by a young adult. Occasional giveaways and a bi-weekly dose of bookish ramblings from the heart.
- Book Overdose
- Book Overdose is a Young-Adult book blog that contains reviews of novels I've read, news about recent book series, upcoming books, and authors.
- Gege Flips Pages
- I buy books. And sometimes I read them. This blog is for the times my books become more than mere shelf candy. I also blog about my adventures with my book club — Flips Flipping Pages, a support group for book addicts who never ever want to be cured.
- PinoyMatters : Creation Feast
- Original stories with original illustrations.
- Girl about Books
- Girl about Books is a Young Adult Book Blog and also features author interviews and book giveaways.
- Binisayang Paghandum
- Prose and poetry in Cebuano Bisaya. Mga garay sa Sugbuanong Binisaya.
- Reading Chair
- Reading Chair is a book blog that shares book experiences and adventure.
- UPEPP 3 - Heels Over Head
- Matagal nang lihim na iniibig ni Lyndon ang kamag-aral niyang si Helena. Sikat si Helena sa UPEPP kaya hindi niya napapansin si Lyndon. Ang tinitingalang si Helena kaya ay ibigin ang isang hamak na Lyndon?
- Off The Wall
- YA and occasional Adult Book Reviews.
- To think out loud
- its about my daily thoughts and i will blog whatever i think on that day.
- Slice of Reads
- A blog full of book reviews.
- Random narratives about books, food, and local or overseas expeditions. Anything and everything, which could mean nothing or something, because I am talented at rambling.
- An indulgence of meeting people, reading a hodge podge of books, and going to art events in the Philippines.
- Jo's Bookshelf
- Dishing up reviews to spare you from literary lemons
- Free EBooks
- This blogs provides a brief review of books and links to download. New books are added regularly.
- The Vampire Diaries Episodes
- A fansite for the popular TV series The Vampire Diaries.
- Pink Hamper
- I'm a card-carrying book-reading promoter, and a book-reading virus carrier. Love for reading is a gift, and I'd like to share it with you.
- Book Tag
- One stop shop for all kinds of books on the web.
- Mga Kwento ni Mark Delgado
- Si Mark Delgado ay isang mapangaraping blogger mula sa Maynila at ito ang kanyang blog.
- Books and References
- This blog speaks about books and references. It provides information about the important content of the book and other reading materials.
- A blog of dream concepts and stories written for Mark Anthony Fernandez and Philippine stars
- makatang samurai
- sobrang lulupit na maiikling kwento... yung tipong makakalimutan mo yung pangalan mo... tapos aalukin mo akong magpakasal dahil ako yung nagsulat ng nabasa mo.. ganon katinde pre... love you...
- Imagine . Create . Share
- Rants, Musings, Ramblings, Book Reviews, Ebook Giveaways and Everything in between
- Ask Pinaywriter
- This is the official blog of Tagalog Online Pocketbook T.O.P. EIC writes about writing tips and T.O.P. life
- A shrinking violet who has been mistakenly perceived as a poised fox, scrabbling words to make sense of her reveries. Writing Aspirant, Filipino, Reader,More of a Worrier Than a Dreamer
- //Fangirl on the loose ♥
- Actually a personal blog, but mostly it consists of my rants and 'fangirls' about fiction books I`ve read.
- Inquisitive Kittens
- Home of Book Reviews and All Things Awesome.
- the pot that is.