Arts & Craft - Top Blogs Philippines
Covering diy, crafts, photography, fashion & more
- Discount Vouchers Deals
- Be updated with the latest printable coupons, bargains, voucher coupons or discount coupons Philippines that help you to spend your money wisely.
- Design Circuit
- Design Circuit connects designs in the internet. A Photo Blog that provides daily visual updates on design and architecture news.
- its all about TUMBLR!
- Our Cultural Heritage
- Atty Rose Beatrix C. Angeles (Trixie Cruz-Angeles): Articles related to and pertaining to protecting the Filipino Cultural Heritage
- Artsy-fartsy...a little bit gutsy...and everything in between.
- A journey into the world of cross stitching and thereabouts.
- Di's Dilights
- Hi I'm Di,my blog is filled with my finds, insights, & musings. The world is a rich place to be. I like trying or learning something new and interesting. Join me in my adventures and come to know how I view our world and our great God who created
- Pixel Lodge
- Pixel Artworks made for fun. Collection of my art ranging from Game Graphics, Fanart, Tilesets, Sprites and other interests. >D
- Custom transformers and other toys
- Filipino Dishes
- originally filipino dish
- Collection of Aster
- Funny, Weirdest and Creepiest collection of Aster!
- Pinoy Tv HD Replay
- Our site provides Pinoy HD Video Replay Episode and the only place for Pinoy Tambayan of the best Pinoy Tv Show.
- Teenage Dreamer
- An eighteen year old enthusiast soon to rock the world.
- Life can be crazy sometimes for a little girl. So many demands, so many pressures, and so many responsiblities. But I'm not a little girl anymore. Only my size is, but my age doesn't stop to grow. Read on to find out the nutty life of a little g
- inspired creations
- Welcome to my blog site where arts and ideas are dumped freely. Feel free to browse and have fun. let's all say: "A is FOR ART"
- La Mer de Reve
- La Mer de Reve is about Bre's art works; interesting finds about art, design, crafts, literature, current events, simple living, and even her son's musings.
- Creativity Comes From the Soul
- This is Bettina Malveda's personal blog about art and her views and philosophy about the world.
- Faintest Clouds - The Art of Czar Esteban
- Online artist portfolio and personal blog of a multimedia artist and an aspiring graphic novelist. Posts will most likely include anime, manga, japan, progress works, and massive flailing about anything under the sun.
- MNL KDD
- MNL KDD. ART. CULTURE. STUFF. is run by Vincent Africa, Illustrator/designer currently based in Metro Manila, Philippines.
- Paragon Shirts
- A free blog about shirt designs and inspirations
- this blog that tackles anything under the sun, including current Philippine issues. It contains posts about learning a new Philippine language, travels around the country, etc. in Filipino, English, Hiligaynon, and Kinaray-a.
- Dolls On Top
- Follow the adventure of my Momoko Doll and her other doll friends!
- Dakilang Tambay
- Mia Sortijas is a 20 something lovable girl and sometimes with eccentric personality. a gal who loves adventures and exciting trip. She also loves fashion and make-up. A frustrated Photographer and Make-up artist. a Registered Nurse with no job
- Paper Charm Creations
- Paper Charm Creations features quilled miniature cakes and other decorative pieces. All of them are created by a 20 something year old lady from the Philippines.
- its all about new gadget,mobiles,laptops,phone and lots of more
- I blog about fashion and my daily experiences. How to's and DYI's.
- More Turpentine Please
- WHEN I FIND A NEED TO EXPLAIN THE UNCERTAINTIES THAT I FEEL, EXPAND ON MY DECISIONS AND EVENTUAL JUSTIFICATIONS FOR ANY OF THE ARTWORKS I AM WORKING ON, THEN THIS IS WHERE YOU'LL FIND ME.
- Craftaholic Pinay
- a DIY (Do-It-Yourself) blog; accessories, decor, doll dresses, etc
- This is a blog where you can order to cartoon your pets in traditional drawing (freehand) and color it digitally using Adobe Photoshop software or using water color medium and frame them on canvass.
- Arts by J.Panarigan
- This ARTs WORLD of J.PANARIGAN is a personal site Blog for his Private Collection of Fine and Multimedia Arts, Paintings, Prints, Sculptures, Graphics and Web Designs.
- Social Networking: big opportunity for small businesses
- The social networking phenomenon is growing dramatically in the recent years. An upsurge in the use of social networking websites is no longer limited to personal web pages alone.
- I am your way to happyland
- It's my personal and doodle blog. It bears my written works and drawings.
- the weekend artist
- an art/inspiration blog which catalogues the weekend artist's works.
- Personalized Accessories
- Personalized Accessories is an online shop selling customized acrylic and clay accessories.
- Orbis CCD
- appreciating architecture, comprehensive information on the art and science of architecture
- Hooked ThreadLine
- My blog consists of posts regarding my hobby, crochet and promoting my Facebook page to sell some of my creations, to attract more audience and to build inspiration to others to appreciate handmade crafts more.
- Murphy St. Claire Red
- personal accounts of my day-to-day life activities and events.
- Design Dummy
- Daily Design and Architecture News with Retarded Views
- The Pencil Case
- A blog to showcase mainly polymer clay sculptures and other artisan crafts handmade by a proud Filipina Artist.
- Polished Kid
- easy nail art tutorials :)
- mixing fashion and art and creating nano bots.
- Art Voyeur
- Originality in the art and design world is a high value commodity. Art vigilance is my expertise and I am the Art Voyeur at your service.
- A blog for sharing my works and experience in gunpla
- Living The Life
- my blog is more about the events that i go to. and the celebrations or places that i go to. I sometimes blog about the clothes that I wore. and the foods that I ate.
- Owl Patches
- Veronica Chua is seventeen year old aspiring fashion designer and illustrator from the Philippines. This is where she blogs of her own illustrations, designs and fashion.